Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: Ritter_der_Tiefe

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 96
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Missing episodes, you wish had been made!?
AvonGreen
Wow, i seem to have inspired some great ideas! Many of them would have made great storylines for episodes.

I agree about Jenna. The rediscovery of her after the Aftermath would have been great. No crew member seemed to care much about what happened to her, which was a mistake i thought.

Good suggestions!
A.G.

AvonGreen
Sorry to hog the thread, but another thought has come to me. As his performence in Cygnus Alpha was so superb, i would love to have seen a second episode featuring Brian as a villan! He does it so well!! What a gem Mr Blessed is!

Travisina
AvonGreen wrote:
...i would love to have seen a second episode featuring Brian as a villan! He does it so well!! What a gem Mr Blessed is!

He's fab, isn't he? I suppose he could have returned as Vargas' brother - B7 does have form for that sort of thing Wink
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

RichardMk2
I'd like to see another story with Avalon in. Perhaps she could re-pay the favour they did her by getting our heroes out of trouble.

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:

I suppose he could have returned as Vargas' brother

I demand he wears a pair of sneakers too! Sneakers run in the Vargas family. (That wasn't meant as a pun, but heigh-ho).

sweevo
Maybe Vargas is (or rather, was) related to King Yrcanos?

JustBrad
sweevo wrote:

Maybe Vargas is (or rather, was) related to King Yrcanos?

Who exiled himself to CA to get away from his constantly whining wife?

sweevo
That would explain a hell of a lot.

AvonGreen
Yes, the Vargas clan do seem to like white sneekers. I love that slight gaff. It raises the question of why the leader of a religious cult, on a dark isolated planet, who wears humble clothes, would want to wear sneeker. As for where they came from, maybe some shoe freighter crased there!? (what luck, eh?)

Brian would have made a great booming Federation space commander. Even Provine would have been put in his place!

AvonGreen
Yes i agree, another appearence of Avalon would have been interesting. The real one that is, not the fake mechanical one!

JustBrad
Soolin getting her revenge.
Tarrant at the Academy
Bayban the Berserker when he was number one.

President Solvite
See more of the System post Redemption...

They must have had bases and infrastructure throughout the galaxy

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
mrsbookmark
I wouldn't mind an episode that focused on a Mutoid. Like, day in the life of a Mutoid since B7 takes good advantage of its 'extras' a whole show of 'extras' with the main characters as sidelines would have been cool.

Also, a good solid Dayna backstory episode; where perhaps she confronts someone (family) who knew Hal Mellenby in the past when he was a failed revolutionary.

Joe Dredd
Confronting the Epinnarl.

StarOne
Evening all, first post and all that.

Series C needs, instead of Volcano, an episode where the Liberator try to find Blake and Jenna but instead run into a Federation trap and thus decide not to continue the search.

At the end Avon would point out that Blake and Jenna both know that they can send a message to Orac at anytime so let them come to the Liberator rather than have the Liberator look for them.

Series D needs a Vila episode. He's comic relief for too much of the last year and I'd liked to have seen him have something to put his teeth into.
This is stupid!

bob79519
An epilogue to Sarcophagus where Avon and Cally finally confess their feelings for each other and start a relationship.

Travisina
StarOne wrote:

Evening all, first post and all that.

Series C needs, instead of Volcano, an episode where the Liberator try to find Blake and Jenna but instead run into a Federation trap and thus decide not to continue the search.

At the end Avon would point out that Blake and Jenna both know that they can send a message to Orac at anytime so let them come to the Liberator rather than have the Liberator look for them.

Series D needs a Vila episode. He's comic relief for too much of the last year and I'd liked to have seen him have something to put his teeth into.

Hi Star One, welcome aboard!

I like your ideas for missing episodes, especially for Vila in Series D (he's my fave character).

Big Finish actually did a 'Liberator Chronicles' audio set between Aftermath and Volcano, which provides a bridging episode and an explanation as to why they gave up looking for Blake and Jenna. Liberator Chronicles Vol 6. It's not too dissimilar to your idea (or vice versa) - great minds think alike, and all that!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:Big Finish actually did a 'Liberator Chronicles' audio set between Aftermath and Volcano, which provides a bridging episode and an explanation as to why they gave up looking for Blake and Jenna. Liberator Chronicles Vol 6. It's not too dissimilar to your idea (or vice versa) - great minds think alike, and all that!

Ana Dorfstad (she who wrote "Pattern of Infinity") had a great S3 tale in one of the Enarrare zines (no. 9)? Avon teleports down to a lonely colony world on a mysterious errand and returns in a coma and covered in tendrils. The crew then find out he's massacred an entire township. It turns out that the town's population had been entirely supplanted by Andromedans and Avon has cleared the nest, acting alone to keep the ship and crew safe from any chance of occupation. As no one but the Liberator crew know the truth however, they have to keep away from Blake to ensure he isn't tainted by their new reputation as merciless killers.

There's also a neat bit of plot involving the strongroom. Blake's taken the really high value items with him when escaping from the Liberator after Star One, ostensibly to fund the rebellion but really to give Avon a reason to track him down. So we have both Avon appearing evil but actually acting heroically, and also a rather disappointed Avon who feels let down that Blake thinks he needed any incentive to keep looking for him, as well as justification for any piracy in S3.

rojkerr1
My story Prelude written to advertise the Mark of Kane audio featured Travis in a similar situation, the massacres he perpetrated were basically a sterilisation of andromedan occupied planets, and he finds and retains an alien comm device so he is able to make contact later - think its still on the Kaldor city website

bob79519
It is: http://www.kaldor...elude.html
Edited by Angry Angel on 01 November 2016 09:08:09

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,501,891 unique visits since 8th January 2014