Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 3!!!
Ian Kubiak
Tom Chadbon Private signing

Sadly Tom is unable to join us at Cygnus Alpha 3. However he will be doing a private signing for us!

Everyone who has bought or buys a ticket before the 2nd of February 2017 for Cygnus Alpha 3 will receive a signed photo of Tom on the day of the event. Tom played Del Grant in "Countdown" and played the character again for Big Finish Audios.

Extra autographs may be purchased for £10.00 each by heading over to the website www.cygnusalpha.org

Please note all personal items must reach us by the 1st of February and will be returned at the event. If you wish to have your items sent back in the post please email and we will inform you of the postage cost.

trevor travis
Ian, that's a nice gesture. My signed photo will go to a certain American friend of mine!

clareblues1
trevor travis wrote:

Ian, that's a nice gesture. My signed photo will go to a certain American friend of mine!

Agreed....and TT you may have beaten me to it...I've just sent Paula a message offering the same thing! LOL Not to worry, we'll sort it Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
clareblues1 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Agreed....and TT you may have beaten me to it...I've just sent Paula a message offering the same thing! LOL Not to worry, we'll sort it Smile

Great minds and all that!! Grin

JustBrad
Thanks, guys.

BradPaula
Words nearly fail me. Our fandom is the best there is and I am humbled TT and Clare would think of me first and offer their signed autographs to me instead of putting them in their own collections.

I can confirm that Clare did reach me first and kindly offered her autographed copy to me. But TT, you know I love you like a brother and I am sincerely touched. It's an honor to say you two are my friends! Thank you for thinking of me and by all means have a great time at CA3. We would love to have attended but with three cons in a few months to choose from, we chose Blake. At least we'll all be together there. And Clare, please look after our lovely Federation Captain at CA3 for us all! *Wink* I know you will!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Well, that's the end of the world for me. I cannot wield my Welsh Street Sign and clobber TT with it anymore. Here TT offers me his autographed copy and now I have to be eternally nice to him! Well, thank you, TT. You get an extra hug when we meet at Blake con! GrinGrinGrin

clareblues1
You're welcome Paula Wink I shall convey your best wishes to Steven!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Ian Kubiak
Due to an unforeseen change in availability, Tom Chadbon is unable to take part in the private signing. He sends his apologies and he is sad to disappoint everyone. He hopes that everyone enjoys the event on the day and thanks you all for your understanding.

Refunds for extra autographs that have been purchased will be processed this weekend.

trevor travis
Blast!

Sorry Paula; that nice signed photo will have to wait until another time.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Blast!

No problem, TT. Still thrilled you all thought of me so kindly. Grin

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Blast!

You just lost your Welsh Street Sign immunity.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Blast!

You just lost your Welsh Street Sign immunity.

I know Grin Grin

Travisina
clanger68 wrote:

How many Horizon people are going?

Seems quite a few of us are going.

Karyn, Wendy and I are staying in the same hotel as last time on the Friday and Saturday nights, anyone else staying close by?

Anyone up for a pre / post event meet/meal?

Cheers,

Andy

I'm going, but won't be staying overnight.
I'd love to join you for post event meet - not sure about meal, depends how long it's likely to take me to get home...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Be lovely to meet up with you Travisina!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Ian Kubiak
Joining us at Cygnus Alpha 3 on Saturday 1st of April 2016 is actress Carol Royle and actor David Bailie. Carol played a Mutoid in “Duel” and David played Chevner in “Project Avalon”.

Over half of the tickets are now sold. You can get yours by going to www.cygnusalpha.org
Edited by Travisina on 01 February 2017 19:36:44

trevor travis
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Joining us at Cygnus Alpha 3 on Saturday 1st of April 2016 is actress Carol Royle and actor David Bailie. Carol played a Mutoid in “Duel” and David played Chevner in “Project Avalon”.

Over half of the tickets are now sold. You can get yours by going to www.cygnusalpha.org

More interesting guests!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

More interesting guests!

Very interesting!

sisterofnight451
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Well we'll be there! Really excited now. Got babysitters and Travelodge all booked!
Edited by Travisina on 05 February 2017 08:35:37
I'm just the girl next door

Travisina
sisterofnight451 wrote:
Well we'll be there! Really excited now. Got babysitters and Travelodge all booked!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,943,408 unique visits since 8th January 2014