Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 3!!!
clanger68
Awesome news about Steven, very much looking forward to seeing him.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Silver Alaunt
Everyone is welcome to come to the party and eat cake! I shall probably need wine too!

clareblues1
Silver Alaunt wrote:

Everyone is welcome to come to the party and eat cake! I shall probably need wine too!

Can I have a big cake with Tarrant in the middle? Oops...did I say that out loud?
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

clareblues1
Ian Kubiak wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

Sadly at the last event Steven Pacey could not make it. However it is with great pleasure that we can announce that Steven will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha 3. Steven is best known for playing Tarrant in series 3 and 4.

Cheers Ian!! I am treasuring the signed photo from this year's event on which he put 'sorry to miss you'...bless... I shall see him in Much Ado before CA3....which reminds me I must find out how 'rehearsals' have been going Smile

He asked if it was for you whilst signing!

*insert blushing smiley* Grin

shadow
oooh 2 B7 events to look forward to in 2017, time off work secured and ticket and hotels all booked
will be great to see everyone again

clanger68
See you there as well. Smile

MrsMrOlag
Been meaning to post - Myself and MrOlag will be there Smile

So which outfit should I make for this one?? Wink

clanger68
MrsMrOlag wrote:

Fabulous, be great to see you guys again.

Tarrant, it has to be a Tarrant costume this time. Grin

MrsMrOlag
clanger68 wrote:

MrsMrOlag wrote:

Fabulous, be great to see you guys again.

Tarrant, it has to be a Tarrant costume this time. Grin

Buuut I haaaaate Taaaarrant Love Pacey, HATE TARRANT! Every time he's on screen his smug face makes me feel so angry! I know, I know, it's on purpose, and Pacey does it SO WELL that I absolutely CAN NOT STAND HIM! Joffrey (GOT) levels of hate!

MrsMrOlag
I could always cheat and do this one:
static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/8/85763/1872554-b7_tarrant2.jpg

That way I'm both Avon AND Tarrant! Everyone wins!
HAHA!

4.bp.blogspot.com/-XyNnaIaTGQs/UtKCIvG-ryI/AAAAAAAADe4/Tikm3PeZza8/s1600/redemption2.jpg
Except Avon

BradPaula
@MrsMrOlag: Seeing the iconic costume on both actors now I have to say I think Tarrant looks pretty amazing in leather and studs. 'Course I love Steven Pacey! I think this costume would be great to wear for Cygnus Alpha 3. It's certainly recognizable!

Anniew
Tarrant doesn't really have the attitude that goes with the studs and leather. He's far too nice and puppyish. You need that blank snarling stare to accompany it. Why does it look blue on Tarrant? Camera and light? Or did they dye it? Or does the outfit reflect the soul of the wearer?
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
Anniew wrote:

Why does it look blue on Tarrant? Camera and light?

Possibly due to florescent lighting at the time the pic was taken, more likely an old print that had faded.

MrsMrOlag
Anniew wrote:

Tarrant doesn't really have the attitude that goes with the studs and leather. He's far too nice and puppyish. You need that blank snarling stare to accompany it. Why does it look blue on Tarrant? Camera and light? Or did they dye it? Or does the outfit reflect the soul of the wearer?

Tarrant? NICE? I would never use that word to describe him! HA! I blame him for everyone's bad fortune, he's horrid!
(I want to make clear, I love that I hate him, I think he's supposed to be disliked, at least I hope so!)

winnie-l
Anniew wrote:Tarrant doesn't really have the attitude that goes with the studs and leather.
Oooh I don't agree.... we must agree to differ here!

Angry Angel
Anniew wrote:

I'm pretty sure it is a very dark blue leather, just looks different in different lights.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
Angry Angel wrote:

I'm pretty sure it is a very dark blue leather, just looks different in different lights.

Agreed, having seen the garment myself and compared it with my true black cardigan Smile

BradPaula
I agree with Angry Angel and Clare. The leather and studs tunic is a dark blue. It shows up black on Avon and nearly black on Tarrant and that has been a topic of discussion for ages- but it is blue. Hopefully B7Gary will bring this tunic for all to see and inspect for color at Blake con.

Ellen York
I've seen it in person (and tried it on) and it still looked black to me. But there is some variance in how people see colors so I can agree to disagree Smile

Ian Kubiak
Second Guest for Cygnus Alpha 3

We are excited to announce that actress Judy Buxton will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha 3 on the 1st of April 2017. Judy played Inga in the episode "Hostage".

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,176,466 unique visits since 8th January 2014