Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 3!!!
sweevo
I'll see what I can do, since the next day is my mother's birthday.

Ian Kubiak
CYGNUS ALPHA 3 LAUNCHED!

It is time to board 'The London' and head back to Cygnus Alpha!

So what's new? First of all, we have a new venue which is at The Musical Museum in Brentford. This is a two minute walk from the 2016 venue.

Tickets will be strictly limited to 100 and remain at the price of 50.00

It is a little to early to announce guests but if you attended the previous 2 events you know exactly what is in store for you!

Tickets go on sale on September 1st 2016.

clareblues1
Thanks for the update Ian Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Anniew
Lovely. Thanks Ian
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clanger68
Booked. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Ian Kubiak
In less than 24 hours over a quarter of tickets have sold. Once again many thanks to all of you who bought tickets.

Spaceresearcher
I'd love to attend this but I felt the event for Gareth Thomas should take priority. I'll see what I can do but at this stage, the Blake event is top priority for this fan.

Ian Kubiak
Spaceresearcher wrote:

I'd love to attend this but I felt the event for Gareth Thomas should take priority. I'll see what I can do but at this stage, the Blake event is top priority for this fan.

Totally understandable! I'm sure Blake will be a fantastic event. Gary and everyone involved will do an amazing job.

RichardMk2
I will be unable to attend Cygnus Alpha as I've got something else on that weekend.

Silver Alaunt
I tried to access the Cygnus website on Horizon but it came up as page removed. Not sure how to buy ticket or get details of it. Any help would be welcome.

clanger68
http://www.cygnus...

Should still be there. Grin
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Travisina
Sorry - a gremlin got into the Roundup and scrambled the link. It's fixed now!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Sopron
Booked! At last!

Really got to work on that leave sheet for next year...

So looking forward to two hook-ups with the gang (or parts thereof)

Cool

Ian Kubiak
Sopron wrote:

Booked! At last!

Really got to work on that leave sheet for next year...

So looking forward to two hook-ups with the gang (or parts thereof)

Cool

thank you

Silver Alaunt
Just noticed a problem. C A is on sat 1 April and grandson's 4th birthday is on 31 March. Birthday party likely to be on 1 April, when Grandmere will be summoned to attend. Could do with a teleport and go to both events.

Ian Kubiak
Sadly at the last event Steven Pacey could not make it. However it is with great pleasure that we can announce that Steven will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha 3. Steven is best known for playing Tarrant in series 3 and 4.

Ian Kubiak
Silver Alaunt wrote:

Just noticed a problem. C A is on sat 1 April and grandson's 4th birthday is on 31 March. Birthday party likely to be on 1 April, when Grandmere will be summoned to attend. Could do with a teleport and go to both events.

Can I come to your party and have some cake?

clareblues1
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Sadly at the last event Steven Pacey could not make it. However it is with great pleasure that we can announce that Steven will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha 3. Steven is best known for playing Tarrant in series 3 and 4.

Cheers Ian!! I am treasuring the signed photo from this year's event on which he put 'sorry to miss you'...bless... I shall see him in Much Ado before CA3....which reminds me I must find out how 'rehearsals' have been going Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

Cheers Ian!! I am treasuring the signed photo from this year's event on which he put 'sorry to miss you'...bless... I shall see him in Much Ado before CA3....which reminds me I must find out how 'rehearsals' have been going Smile

Wasn't Steven a sweetheart signing autographs for us even when he could not attend the con? I didn't look at the autographs until we got home and got a rather nice surprise. On one of the photos he wrote "Brad and Paula- Hi!" Seems he remembered us from our frequent play outings to see him! Could not have been more pleased. Good luck Ian- Steven is a great first guest to announce!

Ian Kubiak
BradPaula wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

He asked if it was for you whilst signing!

Wasn't Steven a sweetheart signing autographs for us even when he could not attend the con? I didn't look at the autographs until we got home and got a rather nice surprise. On one of the photos he wrote "Brad and Paula- Hi!" Seems he remembered us from our frequent play outings to see him! Could not have been more pleased. Good luck Ian- Steven is a great first guest to announce!

Thanks. He remembered you both and said how nice you were to him!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,486,089 unique visits since 8th January 2014