Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 3!!!
Ian Kubiak
sweevo wrote:

Have fun, everyone Smile I'm stuck here attending my nephew and my mother's birthdays and doing the final mix on the "Blake" tribute song for the event in June.

Thank you. I'm sure you will enjoy your family day and good luck with your tribute song.

Ian

Ian Kubiak
Everyone who attends this Saturday's Blake's 7 event will receive an exclusive gift at the end of the event!

Travisina
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Everyone who attends this Saturday's Blake's 7 event will receive an exclusive gift at the end of the event!

Woo hoo! Really looking forward to this Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ellen York
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'll be waiting for the post-event reports.

clanger68
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Ooh Surprises, we like surprises.

Good luck with the last bits of organising Ian and will see you, and everyone else, at the weekend.

_ Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
MrsMrOlag
Good luck Ian and see you soon! Hope you and your wife are not pulling all nighters in the run-up!Shock

Ian Kubiak
MrsMrOlag wrote:

Good luck Ian and see you soon! Hope you and your wife are not pulling all nighters in the run-up!Shock

All good here thanks. See you Saturday

sisterofnight451
Travisina wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

Woo hoo! Really looking forward to this Smile

Ooo intrigue! We're very excited too!!
I'm just the girl next door

clareblues1
Looking forward to tomorrow Smile Hope those meeting tonight are having a good nosh up!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
I am wishing Ian a great con day and hope all of you attending have the time of your life. Please don'f forget those who could not attend by posting your reviews and photos. They will be much appreciated. And one last thing, I am glad there will be a mysterious gift for at the end of the day. I'll only be cross if Ian starts handing out personal mercenaries! Cheers and Have Fun!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Woo-hoo, see you all later!!!

clareblues1
A good day today, reporting in from my train home! Bonus of the day, finding oneself on the same local train as a certain Mr Pacey!

Really tired now but great to see everyone again Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Travisina
Down & Safe, after an excellent day!

Great guests, happy atmosphere, lovely to meet up again with friends.

Well done to Ian for a really well-run event and thanks to all his hardworking team. Full reports to follow...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Down & safe.

Great day - really enjoyed myself. The best of the three CA events.

Tired now. More to follow when I'm more awake.

Welshbungyman
Welsh rebels reporting in

Down & Safe - a fantastic day yesterday at our first event.

A big thanks to Ian for a great event really felt intimate and Becky was over the moon with her win in the raffle!

A special thanks to the SC, Clanger68, MrsMrOlag, Trevor Travis, Shadow and the rest for including us and making us feel really welcome at the after event get together.

Catch up with you all soon

Jon & Becky

Mr Olag
Down and safe!
Brilliant day and lovely to meet up with everyone again and great to meet the Welsh Rebels on your first event. Congratulations on winning in the raffle.
Great times with friendly people.
Thanks to Ian and all his team for a well run event in great venue.

Thanks to Andy for arranging the meet up and the gifts! Hope the 02 Star Wars Exhibition was great.

See you all soon.
Mr Olag and MrsMrOlag, too.

clanger68
Clangers Down & Safe, after three bonkers fun filled days.

Wonderful to see everyone, thank you for your company at the event and in the evenings.

CA was bloody superb, such fun, congrats to Ian, Jo and team.

Going to make myself a cup of tea and digest the weekend.

Martin, the O2 was awesome, we can recommend a visit, glad my friend was wrong! LOL

Cheers,

Andy

jdn-85
Down and Safe.

Great event - it's great to see and hear from supporting cast that you would not get an opportunity to ordinarily. A particular highlight for me.

Had to head of early as one of our dogs went into labour, so as a tribute to the day until they find forever homes, they've been named: Villa, Gan, Jenna and Cally!
Never trust a man who keeps his booze under lock and key

Anniew
Wonderful day Ian. Thanks to you and your team...I really enjoyed myself. Two days next time...saving now...Fortunately it's near my birthday so I can ask everyone to chip in!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clanger68
jdn-85 wrote:

Down and Safe.

Great event - it's great to see and hear from supporting cast that you would not get an opportunity to ordinarily. A particular highlight for me.

Had to head of early as one of our dogs went into labour, so as a tribute to the day until they find forever homes, they've been named: Villa, Gan, Jenna and Cally!

So literally Rebel Dogs, how cool.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,847,527 unique visits since 8th January 2014