Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
Miss Havisham won't be happy with Mrs Peel...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Oliver Twist kicks ass!! Grin

trevor travis
This plot relies on a psychic actually having real powers.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Brilliant switch, that we go from a story where Emma is trying to protect Steed to the realisation that she was targeted first. Excellent comedy in a scene that's also chilling, perfect Avengers magic.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Miss Havisham won't be happy with Mrs Peel...

But what about Pip?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This plot relies on a psychic actually having real powers.

Yes, I found that a very interesting aspect and maybe why it's one of my favourite Emma era stories.

trevor travis
If only mrs Peel had been around to shoot Ven Glynd...

trevor travis
Christmas cancelled... Steed has shot Santa!!! Shock

Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode is also rather a lot like Kinda/Snakedance but sans giant pink snake.

trevor travis
Merry Christmas Paula and SD!!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Christmas cancelled... Steed has shot Santa!!! Shock

The dream crab died and fell off between the last shot in the Mirror Room and the tag scene... Wink

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Merry Christmas Paula and SD!!!!

LOL. Merry Christmas!

trevor travis

The episode is also rather a lot like Kinda/Snakedance but sans giant pink snake.

It's more like Kinda, in that it's surreal. Snakedance is rather more mundane and ordinary.

Spaceship Dispatcher
See you in ten minutes for the next episode!

trevor travis

See you in ten minutes for the next episode!

ZAP!!!!!!!!!! BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAPOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's more like Kinda, in that it's surreal. Snakedance is rather more mundane and ordinary.

The character types and the sequence in the hall of mirrors was very Snakedance.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

BradPaula
Started. Ah, a coloured one.

trevor travis
I think this is my favourite colour episode...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Donald Pickering, one my favourite 60s and 70s era actors.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,106,644 unique visits since 8th January 2014