Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
Mrs Peel wearing very ordinary, non-fashionable clothes at the start of this one.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
It's all an illusion Blak... er... Steed.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hahaha, love the Goldfinger in-joke!!! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Mrs Peel wearing very ordinary, non-fashionable clothes at the start of this one.

But she's still looking lovely this week.

trevor travis
Mrs Gale is in Fort Knox Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Is he still after your first edition?"

Goodness, the number of double entendre they managed to slip in and get away with was worse than Carry On films sometimes...

Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's all an illusion Blak... er... Steed.

Lol Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saw an appearance by Robert James in an episode of Doomwatch the other day.

BradPaula

Goodness, the number of double entendre they managed to slip in and get away with was worse than Carry On films sometimes...

Oops

Never actually saw a Carry On film, but I know a bit about them.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have either of you seen Doomwatch by the way? Really good early 70s BBC sci-fi, though I have only seen three episodes so far!

BradPaula

Wow was he young in this.

trevor travis

Have either of you seen Doomwatch by the way? Really good early 70s BBC sci-fi, though I have only seen three episodes so far!

Isn't most of it missing?

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Wow was he young in this.

This is 11 or 12 years before the Way Back...

BradPaula

Never, but have heard of it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Isn't most of it missing?

Most of s1 and all of s2 exist, most of s3 is missing. Curiously, one episode from s3 that survives and is on the dvd was banned by the BBC and still has never been shown on television.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Uh oh... watch out for Sea Devils! Grin

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Oops

Never actually saw a Carry On film, but I know a bit about them.

Never seen a Carry On Film? Shock I've got the original 30 (i.e. not the awful Columbus) on DVD.

Carry on Screaming and Carry On Cleo are classics!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Never seen a Carry On Film? Shock I've got the original 30 (i.e. not the awful Columbus) on DVD.

Carry on Screaming and Carry On Cleo are classics!!

I'm not a fan, but like a couple of the early B/W ones.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Actually, this could almost be an Out of the Unknown episode for the most part...

trevor travis
"Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!!"

Can't beat a bit of Carry on humour!!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,915,770 unique visits since 8th January 2014