Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
All fans of The Avengers are welcome to join Paula, trevor travis and myself for a double bill of episodes this Wednesday the 8th of June from 7.45pm UK time. Our choices are Too Many Christmas Trees at 7.45pm, followed by The Winged Avenger at 8.45pm...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
20 minutes until a Mrs Peel double bill Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Good evening, gentlemen. Glad to be participating in a double rewatch with you today.

Travisina
Not watching - just popping in to say hello, and that I hope the website behaves itself!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

Not watching - just popping in to say hello, and that I hope the website behaves itself!

Amen to that.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

BradPaula
Started.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm borrowing my Dad's laptop for the rewatch this evening. Both my laptop and my CD player have needed to go into the shop for repair this week! Angry

BradPaula
Neatly ironed pajamas. LOL

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I'm borrowing my Dad's laptop for the rewatch this evening. Both my laptop and my CD player have needed to go into the shop for repair this week! Angry

It's always something, isn't it?

BradPaula
TT has not shown up yet. Maybe he's passed out on the floor as he couldn't take the double portion of Mrs. Peel this week?

trevor travis
Having problems with a sticking DVD.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm also feeling a bit flushed and warm under the collar this evening. Not sure if it's the extreme warm and humid weather, the temperature I have been fighting off since falling ill at the weekend, the glass of Napoleon in front of me, or the portrait of Amy and Clara that hangs above my computer desk... Grin

trevor travis
Think it's sorted!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Think it's sorted!! Grin

Hurrah!

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I'm also feeling a bit flushed and warm under the collar this evening. Not sure if it's the extreme warm and humid weather, the temperature I have been fighting off since falling ill at the weekend, the glass of Napoleon in front of me, or the portrait of Amy and Clara that hangs above my computer desk... Grin

Amy and Clara, that's my guess. Hope you feel better soon! It's never fun to be sick, doubly so when it's hot out. xx

trevor travis
SD, it's June and you've picked the Xmas episodeGrin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The show often had a surreal style, but interestingly this episode incorporates surrealism into the narrative in a way that's only partially resolved in any rational way.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

SD, it's June and you've picked the Xmas episodeGrin

Yes, sorry! So confusing it messed up your dvd player! Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,935,459 unique visits since 8th January 2014