Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Signed with love
Spaceresearcher
WOW. Thanks for sharing Lurena, those are magnificent. My favourite is that stunning picture for the Jun Fan fic. Also love the hidden communications room. All of them are Superb. Your perspective with the columns and federation tech look is spot on and Cally's Gun looks terrific. Look forward to the story that goes with these.

Lurena
Today´s rewatch had Tarvin in it.
That reminded me of a drawing I made.
As always there is a story behind my artwork and this one tells you how Tarvin came to admire Jenna when she saved him from the guards on Zolat-4. At least in my fantasy...
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Jenna%20on%20Zolat-4.jpg
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Astullken
Lovely art as always, Lurena!
"Blake is sitting up in a tree. Travis is sitting up in another tree. Unless they are planning to throw nuts at one another I don't see much of a fight developing before it get light!" --Avon

Lurena
Thank you Astullken!
And thank you Spaceresearcher!
Have you read Brad's superb Jenna essay? it is a very good article!
I got the honour to provide the artwork for it.
Here are three of them:

i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Jenna%20piloting%20-.jpg

i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Jenna%20meets%20Avalon.jpg

i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Relationships.jpg

JustBrad
Lurena wrote:

Thank you Astullken!
And thank you Spaceresearcher!

You should post the rest, including the Tarvin pic that got cut due to space considerations. They are brilliant and I consider myself lucky to have your pics gracing my essay.

Anniew
It's a great essay Brad - enhanced by Lurena's illustrations. Thank you both.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Lurena
JustBrad wrote:

Lurena wrote:

You should post the rest, including the Tarvin pic that got cut due to space considerations. They are brilliant and I consider myself lucky to have your pics gracing my essay.

*blush* thank you Brad.
Well, the Tarvin pic was already posted above, but I will post it again, plus the others:

i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Jenna%20on%20Zolat-4.jpg
Jenna on Zolat-4, saving and impressing Tarvin so much that he falls for her...

i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Jenna%20takes%20Servalan%20hostage.jpg
Jenna takes Servalan hostage and forces her to change costume.

i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/still%20flying%20and%20still%20fighting.jpg
Jenna who has been through rough times.
To the final lines in Brad's essay: Jenna is still up there, still flying.....

BradPaula
Oh, so nice, Lurena. Love the Jenna at the flight controls the best. That's our Jenna, always in control! Thanks for sharing them.

Lurena
Did I ever mention Susan Bowden's excellent article about Anna Grant?
No, I did not! You should read it!

Check out young Anna and Del Grant and how they may had been drawn to the rebel cause and much more!
I had the honour of making artwork for this article too:

Adolescent Anna and Del
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Adolescent%20Anna%20and%20Del.jpg

Falling in love (not used in the article)
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/not%20used-Fallinginlove.jpg

Anna introduces Avon to Del
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/dinner%20with%20del.jpg

Unaware of the double life of Anna during a "lovers photo shoot"
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/preparing%20photoshoot.jpg

Anna threatening Servalan
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Anna%20threatning%20Servalan.jpg

Kissing Avon
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/Anna%20kissing%20Avon.jpg

Dreams of what could have been
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/artwork-illustrations/we%20will%20be%20so%20rich....jpg

Enjoy thre read!

BradPaula
Lovely artwork, Lurena. I love the Avon, Anna and Del dinner scene the best!

Rainesz
Beautiful artwork, Lurena! I love all of it and love seeing the new illustrations!
You capture the softer (more innocent?) side of Avon especially well. Angry

Mistletoe12
Lurena, you are a sweetheart! Your artwork is always beautiful. I was thrilled when you generously agreed to produce the illustrations for my Anna Grant article - they completely enhance my words.

I hope the individual pics on the forum thread will lead to many more forum members appreciating your work.

Thank you for your kind words! Grin

Lurena
And thank you for your kind reactions Mistletoe, Rainesz and Paula!
I am still trying to improve.
And I'm still drawing on the left over A4 print paper, with that one same pencil which is getting very short by now.
That will urge me to make time for buying a new one and look for information about drawing-materials. I will probably treat myself to a colour pencil box for my birthday Wink

Anniew
Lovely essays...lovely artwork....really enjoyed Mistletoe's insightful reflections on Anna, Brad's complete understanding of Jenna and the beautiful illustrations. Thank you all.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Lurena
Anniew wrote:

Lovely essays...lovely artwork....really enjoyed Mistletoe's insightful reflections on Anna, Brad's complete understanding of Jenna and the beautiful illustrations. Thank you all.

You're welcome Annie!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,783,991 unique visits since 8th January 2014