Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 1
littlesue

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
London Comic Con 27/28/29 May
89Batman
I was one of the three and I have to say we had a blast!!
There is still a great love for Blake's 7 out there!!

Travisina
89Batman wrote:
There is still a great love for Blake's 7 out there!!

That's great to know - and you guys look wonderful!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Grumfoss
Hi, Your Fed uniforms are looking brilliant, i'm about 3/4 through getting mine together the only things i am missing is the main suit and the breast badge. Where did you guys get yours from as I have been searching the web but so far with no luck.

If you can point me in the right direction it would be great

Grum Smile

clareblues1
They are brilliant Fed Trooper costumes!! Do they even make the swishing noise as you walk?
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

thebrighton
Grumfoss wrote:

Hi, Your Fed uniforms are looking brilliant, i'm about 3/4 through getting mine together the only things i am missing is the main suit and the breast badge. Where did you guys get yours from as I have been searching the web but so far with no luck.

If you can point me in the right direction it would be great

Grum Smile

The Belstaffs are hard to get hold off. There are a fair few small/mediums out there but large is rare. I've used a Landjoff caving suit. The breast badge is a vinyl produced by Richard Bailey who you'll find on various B7 Facebook pages. It's sandwiched between a rectangle of black material and clear sticky black plastic then sewn round the edge.
Hope this helps.
Gareth

thebrighton
clareblues1 wrote:

They are brilliant Fed Trooper costumes!! Do they even make the swishing noise as you walk?

Swishy and sweaty!
Gareth

Grumfoss
thebrighton wrote:

The Belstaffs are hard to get hold off. There are a fair few small/mediums out there but large is rare. I've used a Landjoff caving suit. The breast badge is a vinyl produced by Richard Bailey who you'll find on various B7 Facebook pages. It's sandwiched between a rectangle of black material and clear sticky black plastic then sewn round the edge.
Hope this helps.
Gareth

Thanks for the information, I will have to continue with my hunt for a suitable suit, it may take some time.

I can print the badge at work and make it up as you have described.

Grum

Grumfoss
Just another question, where did you get hold of the textured Acrylic for the outer band on the helmet?

Space Commander Travis
thebrighton wrote:

Hi, As you probably know the helmet is a Joe Brown climbing one.

Are these the correct helmets ?

https://www.image...image/cnNF
Edited by Mistletoe12 on 20 June 2016 19:29:41

thebrighton
Grumfoss wrote:

Just another question, where did you get hold of the textured Acrylic for the outer band on the helmet?

It was a large sheet which came from Germany I believe. It was ordered by a fellow trooper and was used for at least 5 helmets. Have a look though at acrylic water sheets used in the world of model railways.

thebrighton
Space Commander Travis wrote:

thebrighton wrote:

Hi, As you probably know the helmet is a Joe Brown climbing one.

Are these the correct helmets ?

https://www.image...image/cnNF

They look like the right ones. Here's a correct one on Ebay with a rather interesting paint job!
[url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-JOE-BROWN-ULTIMATE-CLIMBING-HELMET-Mountaineering-Hand-Painted-/311624378455?hash=item488e42a857:gUnsureNQAAOSwagdXR2zB[/url]

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.34 seconds
9,808,752 unique visits since 8th January 2014