Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
sand original script on ebay
helo_75
http://www.ebay.c...EBIDX%3AIT
None out there according to Paula Black, so looks like a rare find... maybe someone fancies a punt before it disappears into the void that is private collection

Rob

Edited by Travisina to make link clickable
Edited by Travisina on 02 May 2016 21:39:19

BradPaula
I did mention on Facebook, that I hadn't seen a genuine script myself in many years, only copied scripts. Someone posted that their brother, if he heard of the sale, would not flinch paying 3 or 4 thousand Pounds for the thing. Looks like the genuine thing, and hope someone not only gets the treasure, but copies it for the rest of us to see.

By the way, helo_75, the Paula Black on Facebook and BradPaula on the Forum are one in the same thing. Amazing, isn't it?Grin Welcome to Horizon.

rojkerr1
got a copy of this one, original would be nice

helo_75
Thanks Paula!, kinda like it here, there's so much more creative and positive input, albeit a little quiet at times .. wish I'd kept all my horizon stuff from when I subscribed in the early days, used to love getting my magazine through the post... nowadays it's all online....it would be a shame if this rare find disappeared into someone's personal collectton, never to be seen again

briggsy1
Recording 8 it says on the script, so it was recorded out of sequence. Or possibly the order was changed late in the day. I think the same thing happened with Stardrive and Animals.
Edited by briggsy1 on 03 May 2016 17:21:23

Supreme Commander
helo_75 wrote:

Thanks Paula!, kinda like it here, there's so much more creative and positive input, albeit a little quiet at times .. wish I'd kept all my horizon stuff from when I subscribed in the early days, used to love getting my magazine through the post... nowadays it's all online....it would be a shame if this rare find disappeared into someone's personal collectton, never to be seen again

Hello Helo_75 - welcome - it's always good to see members from those good old days of printed newsletters finding us here online. What Horizon era were you a member from/to, if you can remember that far back? It's hard to believe Horizon began just over 36 years ago (April 1980!)

It is still possible to buy back issues of all our old newsletters - some in original form and some as copies - happy to send you the list if you'd like me to.

Re the script - I understand this is a genuine 'original' so if anyone does want their own original copy (rather than photocopies of scripts, which Horizon sells) you can be assured it is genuine.

Diane

helo_75
Oh God, now you're asking... I've been racking my brain trying to think when I subscribed, or even found out about horizon at all, we forget, there was no Internet back then, I'm thinking (possibly incorrectly) it was maybe something to do,with the video release or maybe the rerun on uk gold? I have such fond memories of my excitement at receiving the magazines, I'm still gutted to not have them anymore... like most people, life took over back then, and blakes 7 took a backseat as work, life and such took over. It's only recently I rekindled my love for blakes 7 and I now have a partner that supports me, not call me a selfish little child.. and I'm enjoying every minute. Feel free to send me a list please, I'll certainly take a look. Thanks for the welcome, and for the record ...I LOVE BLAKES 7 lol, there i said it

wall1885
I was an original Horizon member in the late 80's through til the end of paper magazines. Supreme Commander helped me complete my Horizon Newsletter collection a year or 2 ago. Its great to have a full set & they're still read every now and again. I used to love the bag type envelope that Horizon came in with the printed Liberator on the front (I still have one tucked away somewhere as well a Horizon membership card)

I love the B7 scripts & would love to buy as many as I can but there's no way I could afford the price being asked for the original....funnily enough Sand is one of the copies that I do own

helo_75
Is there still a list /database of all original members? They where great times , kept us informed in a non Internet world... I'll always remember pining for a replica liberator bracelet, they where pricey even then. Must admit though, I'm really enjoying the blakes 7 scene recently, it's so alive, with some great cons... just gutted I didn't get to meet gareth in the end... but I did get to drool over glynis. .. so alls good

Supreme Commander
helo_75 wrote:

Is there still a list /database of all original members? They where great times , kept us informed in a non Internet world... I'll always remember pining for a replica liberator bracelet, they where pricey even then. Must admit though, I'm really enjoying the blakes 7 scene recently, it's so alive, with some great cons... just gutted I didn't get to meet gareth in the end... but I did get to drool over glynis. .. so alls good

I do have a list of past members and it's great when another name from the past turns up here on the forum. Though of course that only works if your user ID or email address has your real name in it, otherwise I can't tell. Grin

helo_75
Good point lol...

Anniew
Talking of scripts, do we know what's going to happen to all the scripts on the Hermit website and the wonderful sevenencyclopedia which I rely on almost weekly? I'm tempted to try to print them all I'm so scared of losing them when the site eventually closed down!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

wall1885
Anniew wrote:

Talking of scripts, do we know what's going to happen to all the scripts on the Hermit website and the wonderful sevenencyclopedia which I rely on almost weekly? I'm tempted to try to print them all I'm so scared of losing them when the site eventually closed down!!

the scripts on Hermit were fan transcripts and not actual copies of official ones. The site is still available

http://www.hermit...

http://www.hermit...index.html

Edited to make link clickable.
Edited by BradPaula on 07 May 2016 20:30:33

Anniew
thanks so much. Yes I got my tenses wrong. I use Hermit all the time but it's going to close down some time soon. It's what happens to its data when it does I worry about!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,107,572 unique visits since 8th January 2014