Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles Volume 12 - Out Now!
Travisina
Big Finish have today released the final box set in the Liberator Chronicles series!

Details here: Liberator Chronicles Volume 12

This thread is for spoiler-free discussions - a separate, spoiler thread will be open in due course (once people have had a chance to listen!).
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

dragonq
Was so looking forward to this, and now all I can feel is sadness that Gareth Thomas isn't in it.

Travisina
dragonq wrote:

Was so looking forward to this, and now all I can feel is sadness that Gareth Thomas isn't in it.

I'm reviewing it now, and I think I'd find it too painful to listen to if Gareth was in it.

dragonq
I understand that, but I suppose it's really just hit me that he's not there any more and never will be.

Inquisitor
Listening to it now

BradPaula
Got an email that my copy is on its way. Really looking forward to this after such a long wait.

wall1885
perfect timing, after a very sad time for us fans, hopefully this will give us some little enjoyment. Day off work tomorrow for me, so I'll be listening to LC12 all morning.

Now this is released I wonder when BF will announce their next B7 plans?

Spaceresearcher
I'm totally sympathizing with all fellow fans with deep sadness at Gareth Thomas's passing.

Got an exciting email today telling me, my Liberator Chronicles Volume 12 had just been shipped and then got the very sad news about Gareth this morning while diving onto the Horizon site to enthusiastically convey my excitement. Needless to say, it's taken me all day to get back to this.

Looking forward to hearing it and for myself personally I think the best thing I can recommend is for all of us to continue enjoying Blakes 7 and Gareth's work. I'm sure that's what he would have wanted more than anything, to know his work will be admired forever. To your glorious memory Gareth Thomas.

Travisina
My (spoiler-free) review is now up on the website here - LC12 Review

dragonq
Thank you for the interesting review. I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but intend to over the next few days.

Anniew
Awesome review Travisina. I have to say, I loved Corners of the Mind - it was an exciting bit of fluff - with an interesting Calky/Avon relationship.
The two parter is a different animal, dark, angsty, bleak but I loved it too.
I'm also very sad that this will be the last Chronicle. And there will be no more Blake.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.34 seconds
9,143,043 unique visits since 8th January 2014