Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
The Unofficial Blake's 7 Handbook
trevor travis
Rodney wrote:

OK. Episodes are in italics, as is Blake's 7. Font is Calibri 11, spacing 1.15. Quoted speech is in "It is not a fantasy." Citations from actors, writers, critics need text references, page numbers etc. I will place these at the end of each chapter. Character conversations can be set out like mine below.

Cheers Rodney.

Rodney
I sound like a teacher...there again, I am one! Apologies!
Vila: Where are all the good guys?
Blake: You could be looking at them.
Avon: What a depressing thought!

Anniew
Rodney, I'm sorry but I write on my iPad which doesn't have Calabri font.

Annie
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Rodney
That's fine. Your text was easy to change!

Anniew
Thank you Rodney.

Rodney
I have passed my Servalan essay on to Alex. I have divided it up into her debut episode, her general character, her relationships with male characters, Travis, and her 'defining absence' in the final episode. However, I have not gone into great depth about Travis, so it might be worth the Travis writer knowing that, or even reading the chapter. Nor have I talked about her costumes, as I thought that this will be covered elsewhere.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks Rodney - nobody has taken the Travis essay yet, but I'll make sure that whoever does gets to read your companion Servalan essay. Nobody has taken Costume Design yet either since you mention it! Lots of others have gone though, and I'll post an update here tomorrow of what's left...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

atomicmayo
Sorry to be late to the party - but I'm definitely interested! Grin
my tumblr | my twitter | my deviantart | my patreon

http://i-fought-space.tumblr.com
Rodney
The party has barely begun!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Many thanks to everyone involved so far! Here's a list of what is already being covered, and who by...

Blake - trevor travis
Avon - Annie (completed)
Vila - dragonq
Gan - Alan Stevens (completed)
Jenna - Brad
Servalan - Rodney (completed)
Cally - Lurena

Dystopian Visions: sets and locations - Rodney
The Women of Blake's 7 - dragonq
The Federation - Annie
Future Fashion: costume design - Lurena & Lorna
Maximum Power: space travel of the future - clanger68

Independent Audio dramas - Alan Stevens
BBC Radio dramas - SD
Big Finish - The Liberator Chronicles - Mistletoe12

Positive episode reviews:

Voice From the Past - Littlesue
Star One - Lurena
The Harvest of Kairos - Anniew (completed)
Sarcophagus - trevor travis
Stardrive - trevor travis
Animals - Anniew (completed)
Power - trevor travis
Orbit - trevor travis

More critical episode reviews:

Mission to Destiny - trevor travis
Hostage - trevor travis

All other episode reviews, and there's two available for each episode remember, are still available!
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 17 May 2016 22:34:00
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
These essays are all still available:

Tarrant
Travis
Soolin
Dayna

Artificial Intelligence: Zen, Orac and Slave
How is AI portrayed in the Blake's 7 universe? How do the main computers' personalities differ?

Alien Worlds
A detailed journey through the politics and culture of the alien worlds seen in the show

Setting the Mood: the music
The music of Blake's 7 played a large part in creating the unique atmosphere of the show

Physics and science in the Blake’s 7 Universe
No futuristic fantasy is complete without some extraordinary science; but was it really all pure fantasy?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Many thanks to the following members who have all agreed to submit original artwork for the book:

atomicmayo
Information
Lurena

Happy

exterminator
If you want any photos of the props, costumes, models, etc. I've got, you'd be more than welcome.
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

Spaceship Dispatcher
exterminator wrote:

If you want any photos of the props, costumes, models, etc. I've got, you'd be more than welcome.

I have an idea that we cannot reproduce photos except on the cover, but I'll make a note of your kind offer!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Read the essay on Servalan by Rodney today, and am pleased to report that it keeps the standards up nicely!

And no, I'm not saying that just because he's the editor Wink

The episode reviews of The Harvest of Kairos and Animals, written by Annie, are also very good and entertaining.

Spaceship Dispatcher
As some of you will already know, Rodney has now departed the project and the book is currently subject to a change of editor with immediate effect. I'm still coordinating at the moment however, and will continue to do so if kept on by the new editor.

There's excellent news on the submissions front with several essays now delivered! Rodney wrote a piece about Servalan before leaving, Annie has sent me excellent essays about Avon and the Federation, and two further essays about Gan and the Galactic War were sent to me today from Alan Stevens & Fiona Moore (writers of Blake's 7: Liberation)

In addition to these, some very good episode reviews have also been sent in.

Many thanks to those who have contributed already and those currently working on their entries!

Anniew
It's so exciting SD. What is the name of the mystery editor who has so kindly stepped into the breech? When can we shake his/her hand!

Anniew
I know you can't tell us yet SD.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,109,304 unique visits since 8th January 2014