Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
The Unofficial Blake's 7 Handbook
Lurena
What a great idea!
SD, can I have a try on Cally please?
And I'm thinking about Star One, positive.
And would some illustrations be welcome too?
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Spaceship Dispatcher
Lurena wrote:

What a great idea!

Yes please, yes please, and thank you!

I'll put you down for Cally and the positive Star One review, and some drawings would be wonderful. Thank you so much!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Lurena
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Lurena wrote:

What a great idea!

Yes please, yes please, and thank you!

I'll put you down for Cally and the positive Star One review, and some drawings would be wonderful. Thank you so much!

You're welcome!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
dragonq
Happy to contribute to this one. I write for a living so am happy to work to a brief as assigned. Probably of the essays I would like to do the one on women in Blake's 7 if not taken. Could I write about the Star One sequence? Let me know; otherwise tell me where to fill in and I will do it.

dragonq
Should add I am a also happy to help technically or editorially if required

Spaceship Dispatcher
dragonq wrote:

Happy to contribute to this one. I write for a living so am happy to work to a brief as assigned. Probably of the essays I would like to do the one on women in Blake's 7 if not taken. Could I write about the Star One sequence? Let me know; otherwise tell me where to fill in and I will do it.

That's brilliant, thanks for joining our growing team of writers! I'll drop you a PM later. Thank you!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

dragonq
You're welcome; I am happy to do it. It's been bothering me that I am too broke to really contribute to the funeral charity; this is a tailor made opportunity for me.

dragonq
Will also happily do Vila as Jenna is taken.

Spaceship Dispatcher
dragonq wrote:

Will also happily do Vila as Jenna is taken.

Okay, a couple of other writers are working on two essays so if you're up for looking after Vila too then thank you!

dragonq
No worries.

wall1885
well I have no writing experience, but I would love to contribute in some way. Even if in just a minor article. I'm sure people on here could give me any guidance needed. Let me know what's left to work on & I will do my best for you. This all sounds like a wonderful idea. It would be great to be able to help

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks wall1885, I'll send you a PM later... Happy

wall1885
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Thanks wall1885, I'll send you a PM later... Happy

okie dokie

Information
This looks like a fun project. Smile

Iím not much for writing, but maybe I could contribute a couple of drawings. Anniew has messaged me about my Avon drawing and I'd be happy to draw a couple more pictures if there's space for it. Smile
I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary to prove it at all.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Information wrote:

This looks like a fun project. Smile

Iím not much for writing, but maybe I could contribute a couple of drawings. Anniew has messaged me about my Avon drawing and I'd be happy to draw a couple more pictures if there's space for it. Smile

Many thanks, Information - I'll be in touch!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Congratulations are due to Annie, first past the post, on submitting her character essay profiling Avon already! I just spent an enjoyable 45 minutes reading it and am very happy to say that it's quite perfectly excellent and on it's way to Rodney for his approval right now. You make lots of good connections and present some interesting reasoning that, while much of it may be well explored fan theories, still needed to be compiled in a compelling way. Thank you so much for contributing this, and so soon!

Anniew
Oh goodness SD . Now the other contributors are gnashing their teeth and sticking pins into a straw dolly. I am so glad it fits the bill though. Our heroes deserve nothing less!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Rodney
Yes, a wonderful, wonderful essay on Avon: informative, analytical, open-minded, with a sense of humour. I really enjoyed this. One thing which struck me, though. I think we need to decide between seasons or series in differentiating between the four eras. I used Series in my guide; however, the advantage of Season is that it offers a different term from Blake's 7, the overall SERIES. What do people think?
Vila: Where are all the good guys?
Blake: You could be looking at them.
Avon: What a depressing thought!

trevor travis
Rodney wrote:

One thing which struck me, though. I think we need to decide between seasons or series in differentiating between the four eras. I used Series in my guide; however, the advantage of Season is that it offers a different term from Blake's 7, the overall SERIES. What do people think?

Rodney, I think that's a good idea. Don't forget it's Seasons A, B, C and D when it comes to B7, as well, not 1-4.

Some brief guidelines would be nice e.g. should episode titles be Space Fall, Space Fall, Space Fall, 'Space Fall', "Space Fall" or A2: Space Fall.

It'll save SD and yourself a lot of time on the editing later on.

Rodney
OK. Episodes are in italics, as is Blake's 7. Font is Calibri 11, spacing 1.15. Quoted speech is in "It is not a fantasy." Citations from actors, writers, critics need text references, page numbers etc. I will place these at the end of each chapter. Character conversations can be set out like mine below.
Vila: Where are all the good guys?
Blake: You could be looking at them.
Avon: What a depressing thought!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,149,467 unique visits since 8th January 2014