Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Gareth Thomas - Charity Donations
Travisina
Gareth's wife Linda has told the Supreme Commander that she is grateful for the offer of charity donations in his memory.
The charity he liked to support was Alzheimers Research UK.
Edited by Travisina on 15 April 2016 20:21:50
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
Does anyone fancy a fundraising get together in aid of this? Not sure what form this will take yet and I'd be grateful for any ideas!

Just a thought....
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Spaceship Dispatcher
clareblues1 wrote:

Does anyone fancy a fundraising get together in aid of this? Not sure what form this will take yet and I'd be grateful for any ideas!

Just a thought....

I do have an idea, but I'll email you and Travisina with it.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clanger68
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Just a thought....

Want a quiz?
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Spaceship Dispatcher
clanger68 wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Just a thought....

Want a quiz?

Quite possibly Grin

Thank you!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
clareblues1 wrote:

Just a thought....

How about some sort of event on Pyrton Village Hall? It's relatively cheap to hire out, and is very much linked to Gareth, both in 1980 and 2011.

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ Andy and Rob - I have sent you both an email about this Happy

Anniew
If you need help executing your idea, then message me. I would be glad to help with admin, baking cakes, whatever - most things except marathon running and heavy lifting!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Scott
Anniew wrote:

If you need help executing your idea, then message me. I would be glad to help with admin, baking cakes, whatever - most things except marathon running and heavy lifting!

More than happy to help in any way you need Alex.

Thanks.

Scott
Edited by Scott on 16 April 2016 14:30:22

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Annie and Scott - thank you both very much Happy

BradPaula
The members of this esteemed group at Horizon constantly go above and beyond the call of duty and it makes my heart warm at the thought of people getting together to remember a fallen hero of ours in this way. Thank you, all, you give me renewed hope for humanity.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Anniew wrote:

Could you PM me your email address please? Thanks Happy

BradPaula
Made a donation in memory of Gareth to the UK Alzheimer's Research. Bless.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,790,286 unique visits since 8th January 2014