Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2 - Aftermath
Ian Kubiak
Cygnus Alpha 2

Aftermath

Well it has been a few days since the events of Cygnus Alpha 2 and what an event it was!

First of all I would like to thank all the guests for coming and sharing their memories and time with us all.

The event has raised over 600 for Parkinsons UK! Thank you everyone who contributed and especially Alex Jackson of Century Castings who donated the Federation Rifle and to Frank Van der Graff who bought the Rifle.

Id like to thank Phil Stevens for making and bringing the Liberator Flight Deck. How amazing was that!

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise to Paul Darrow and the fans that did not get their autographs. I did not anticipate the amount of time Paul would need and he was very disappointed that he did not manage to get through everyone in the time and even more disappointed that he did not take part in the interview but he did have other commitments that evening and had to leave at an agreed time. I am working with Paul and his representative to arrange to get the items that were handed in signed and I will update you when this is finalised.

The Pre ordered autographs will be sent out early next week. I apologise for the delay in sending these out.

Thank you for all of the emails and messages in praise of the event and the team. I enjoyed putting the event together and all the challenges it presented.

Lots of people have been enquiring about Cygnus Alpha 3 and the answer to that question is

Ian
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 13 April 2016 21:42:19

Anniew
Ian, this evening's sad news has shown how fortunate we have been that you have organised these events for us. Cygnus Alpha 1 gave me the opportunity to meet Gareth Thomas for the first time and I shall cherish the memory of his contribution to the panel interview which was warm, gracious and funny. He looked frail then but kept on contributing to the end of the day, like the gallant trooper he was. You've put your heart and soul into these events and I am very grateful to you for them.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.31 seconds
9,150,682 unique visits since 8th January 2014