Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Glynis at Big Finish today
NeilF
So following Josette Simon last year, Glynis Barber has been recording a BF Doctor Who today with Tom Baker. Makes me think that the idea of some BF Series 4 adventures isn't so out of the question as it seemed a few years ago.....

Spaceship Dispatcher
NeilF wrote:

So following Josette Simon last year, Glynis Barber has been recording a BF Doctor Who today with Tom Baker. Makes me think that the idea of some BF Series 4 adventures isn't so out of the question as it seemed a few years ago.....

According to comments during the interview panels at Cygnus Alpha 2, it's definitely out of the question at the moment.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

NeilF wrote:

According to comments during the interview panels at Cygnus Alpha 2, it's definitely out of the question at the moment.

Big Finish have been working on trying to acquire the rights to Season 4, but it's even more complicated than Seasons 1-3.
But meanwhile, it would be ever so nice to have a Season 1 story featuring Stephen Greif and Glynis as Travis 1 and Mutoid.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:
Big Finish have been working on trying to acquire the rights to Season 4, but it's even more complicated than Seasons 1-3.
But meanwhile, it would be ever so nice to have a Season 1 story featuring Stephen Greif and Glynis as Travis 1 and Mutoid.

Yes please!!!!!!!!!!!

When Stephen said "I'll sort out" on Saturday in terms of getting Glynis into the audio range, he sounded very Travis I. I wouldn't mess with him... Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
It did sound very encouraging that the cast took notice of the omission of s4 from the range and wanted to talk about it with a view to asking questions...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

It did sound very encouraging that the cast took notice of the omission of s4 from the range and wanted to talk about it with a view to asking questions...

I'm imagining the Director-General hung upside down from the window of the top floor of New Broadcasting House, with Travis I only letting him go, once the BBC rights for B7 are released Wink

dragonq
It is still encouraging that Glynis has worked for Big Finish, even if it is a DW story. Does anyone know the details of what she is doing?

I would really like some S4 audios. They would add variety, and also there would be distinct advantages in listening to it over watching it--we would not have to cope with Nicholas Rocker's costumes.

NeilF
Thanks, interesting to hear it was brought up at the panels. As for Glynis's involvement in the DW audio, check out her Twitter page. A couple of great photos with Tom Baker and the rest of the cast.

clanger68
dragonq wrote:

It is still encouraging that Glynis has worked for Big Finish, even if it is a DW story. Does anyone know the details of what she is doing?

I would really like some S4 audios. They would add variety, and also there would be distinct advantages in listening to it over watching it--we would not have to cope with Nicholas Rocker's costumes.

I would love to hear some tales of Soolin prior to S4, the girl had a heck of a life up to that point!

Moving from planet to planet, parents killed, trained as a gunslinger/assasin, hunted down her parents killers, bumped into Dorian and who knows what else!

Lots of avenues to explore.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
rojkerr1
I did a story once called Not without a gun that filled in some of the blanks, she was trained as a gunslinger by the guy who killed her parents, then she killed him and the ones who paid him

Anniew
did a story once called Not without a gun that filled in some of the blanks, she was trained as a gunslinger by the guy who killed her parents,

I think I read that story. For some reason I thought it was canon so it must have been persuasive!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

rojkerr1
thanks Annie, I think Dorian says something similar!

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:

I'm imagining the Director-General hung upside down from the window of the top floor of New Broadcasting House, with Travis I only letting him go once the BBC rights for B7 are released

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gauda Cheese
Why is it complicated? Can anyone point me in the direction of info or tell me in a non complicated way?
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

MockingbirdGirl
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Why is it complicated? Can anyone point me in the direction of info or tell me in a non complicated way?

Because the rights to Soolin, Slave, Scorpio, etc. will be held by Chris Boucher, not the Terry Nation estate.

Spaceship Dispatcher
MockingbirdGirl wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Because the rights to Soolin, Slave, Scorpio, etc. will be held by Chris Boucher, not the Terry Nation estate.

Quite possibly divided three ways between the Nation Estate, Chris Boucher and the BBC; and no Gauda Cheese, we have no idea who owns what apart from what's already been used by Big Finish being part of TN's rights package.

trevor travis
MockingbirdGirl wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

There are doubts that itís Chris Boucher. He was a BBC employee. Itís likely that the BBC own the rights to Soolin, Slave and Scorpio. Big Finish seem to have Terry Nationís rights (note how every guest character has come from one of his 19 episodes), they firstly had these via B7 Media, and now direct from the Terry Nation estate.

sweevo
Sounds complicated as hell.

Spaceship Dispatcher
sweevo wrote:

Sounds complicated as hell.

And that's without looking into sound effects, music, props and costumes and so on, often not owned by the BBC or any member of the main creative team.

sweevo
Jesus.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,909,887 unique visits since 8th January 2014