Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Robin of Sherwood
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Date: Friday the 7th of February 2014

Rewatch - Robin of Sherwood: The Swords of Wayland from 8.00pm UK time

All are welcome to join myself and Paula for a rewatch of this classic RoS 2-parter Grin

Oops
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 03 February 2014 17:17:27
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

meegat39
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The Date: Friday the 7th of January 2014

Rewatch - Robin of Sherwood: The Swords of Wayland from 8.00pm UK time

All are welcome to join myself and Paula for a rewatch of this classic RoS 2-parter Grin

Oops

I think you mean Friday 7th of February? Wink
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Spaceship Dispatcher
meegat39 wrote:

You are now the official proof reader Grin

Will you be joining us? Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

meegat39

meegat39 wrote:

You are now the official proof reader Grin

Will you be joining us? Grin

Thanks for the invite, SD, sadly not, I'm off to see The Full Monty on stage with my big sis as it is our combined birthdays! Tickets courtesy of my mum for Christmas. Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
I see that Simon Rouse is in the cast for that show, a RoS guest star in the episode Seven Poor Knights From Acre no less! He was also in the Doctor Who story Kinda, with Peter Davison. Enjoy the show!

meegat39

I see that Simon Rouse is in the cast for that show, a RoS guest star in the episode Seven Poor Knights From Acre no less! He was also in the Doctor Who story Kinda, with Peter Davison. Enjoy the show!

*Eyes on stalks* Gosh SD, you know who is in everything and what they've also been in!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder that this rewatch is this evening from 8pm and all are welcome to join in Grin

BradPaula
Echoing SD's post, anyone wanting to watch an episode of Robin of Sherwood with us, it starts tonight, Friday, at 8pm GMT. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Grin

BradPaula
Hi SD. -Paula

Spaceship Dispatcher
Part 1 started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Was immediately taken by the red sky and slow motion of this pre-titles scene, and the style of the running horses and flying capes!

BradPaula
Looks like hang-gliding on horses. It will never work. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's something tense and powerful about the opening here, but with a terrifying supernatural quality imposed by the direction.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Looks like hang-gliding on horses. It will never work. -P

Lol Grin No, it won't.

BradPaula
Quite a stunning start to an episode. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
The montage of shots with characters doing something very 'Hammer Horror' inspired is so effective.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Quite a stunning start to an episode. -P

This turned out to be my favourite episode of the Praed run, but I thought it was going to be special right from that pre-titles scene.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The sword/s are quite an effective prop too.

BradPaula
Our first Vision's con had quite a number of ROS stars- Richard Carpenter, Mark Ryan, Phil Rose, Michael Praed, and others. We had never seen it before but were eventually able to find a few of the so called movies which were episodes strung together. So when we found the series finally we jumped at getting it. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,179,766 unique visits since 8th January 2014