Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Fantasy Blake's 7
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Actually, can we actors from different eras in it? I'd like Diana Rigg in it, but I want her from 1966. Mrs Peel on the Liberator!!! Pfft

Okay... this is the plan. Once quite a few members have posted their ideas for a 2017 revival, the next two threads will be Fantasy Blake's 7 for the 1980s (with your existing but hidden post leading the way) and then going the other way we'll have Fantasy Blake's 7 for the 1960s, imagining the show in the world of early Doctor Who or Lew Grade's ITC shows etc.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Hey, I had Michelle Ryan and Carey Mulligan in it... if that's not fantasy, I wanna know what is Grin

Very true! Wink
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Actually, can we actors from different eras in it? I'd like Diana Rigg in it, but I want her from 1966. Mrs Peel on the Liberator!!! Pfft

Okay... this is the plan. Once quite a few members have posted their ideas for a 2017 revival, the next two threads will be Fantasy Blake's 7 for the 1980s (with your existing but hidden post leading the way) and then going the other way we'll have Fantasy Blake's 7 for the 1960s, imagining the show in the world of early Doctor Who or Lew Grade's ITC shows etc.

Can we also have Blakey's 7.... a 70s version strarring Stephen Lewis about a futuristic bus depot? Grin

EDIT: Seriously though, SD, a couple of good threads there. I'm going to get my thinking cap on, regarding the 60s version...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Writing team:

Adrian Hodges (as lead writer) with Andrew Davies, Abi Morgan, Ben Richards and Paul Cornell

Directing team:

Hettie MacDonald, Rachel Talalay and Coky Giedroyc

Two of the outstanding directors from last year's Doctor Who alongside one of my favourite non-Who directors, and a mix of fantasy and non-fantasy writers to get the focus on character building and emotive tension rather than the fantasy elements while still making it an alien future reality; a setting different from our own but with recognisable characters, a strength and identifying mark of the original show.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.27 seconds
9,101,203 unique visits since 8th January 2014