Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha Horizon Group Photo
clanger68
Hiya,

A while ago a Horizon Group Photo was mentioned.

Ian has arranged for the professional photographer to take the shot, at a set time, on the day.

Details at this time:

Time: 10.15am

Place: Around Exterminator's Liberator Flight Station Set.

Cost: £5.00 per printed print. (an emailed file may be an option)

If we want a group photo then I personally think this is the best option.

The day is so jam packed full I can't see us being able to all get together, at the same time, at any other point.

However, it is only worth doing if several of us want this to happen, I myself would love to have a Horizon group photo memento.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Anniew
I think it's a brilliant idea Clanger and you're a star for organising it!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clanger68
Anniew wrote:

I think it's a brilliant idea Clanger and you're a star for organising it!

Thanks Annie, but it's really down to Ian this one.

I'd have been happy to arrange a group shot in the normal manner, (me, a camera, lots of cat herding) but I just don't think we'll have time, much better to have it as part of the Cygnus Alpha Itinerary proper.

I think a fiver is a fair price, but I know money is tight for everyone nowadays, I just hope we get a well attended group shot.

We will all have to be pretty punctual to register and sort out any pre-event purchases though!
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Anniew
Well thanks Ian that's great - and yes, Clanger queuing from 8.30 I guess!!! And £5 is more than fair. Yes money's tight in my pension but I'll just do without butter for the month! SmileSmileSmile
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
I'm all for having our photo taken en masse as Horizon members! Count us in. Fair price too. Really looking forward to seeing all you Rebels soon!

I think a good plan of action is to arrive as soon as the doors open (9:00 am for registration) and sort out the photos, etc. we want to purchase and then congregate at Exterminator's flight deck replica and go from there. Thank you Ian and Andy for arranging this. Grin
Edited by BradPaula on 21 March 2016 23:26:41

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm on board for this too.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Hugbot
Count me in. Oops

Travisina
I'm in! Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceresearcher
I'd be in it for sure, but as usual it would depend upon work.

clareblues1
Count me in Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Lorna
And me!!

Mistletoe12
Anniew wrote:

Well thanks Ian that's great - and yes, Clanger queuing from 8.30 I guess!!! And £5 is more than fair. Yes money's tight in my pension but I'll just do without butter for the month! SmileSmileSmile

Nah, don't give up butter, Annie. It's too yummy! Wink Cold malted toast, spread with a thick layer of real butter and topped with sharp lemon curd.

*I* should probably give up the tempting tray of Easter Cup Cakes in my kitchen, luring me on a daily basis with their chocolate frosting and mini eggs. But they've been bought ... no saving the pennies there!

Mistletoe12
Re: Horizon Photo: Yes, count me and Mistletoe Minor in, also! Itíll be an 8:30 queue time at the venue and all goodies/shoot tokens purchased in time for the Horizon Photo.

Many thanks to Andy and Ian! I'm looking forward to seeing one and all on the 8th and 9th respectively. Grin

trevor travis
Spaceresearcher wrote:

I'd be in it for sure, but as usual it would depend upon work.

SR, are you flying in from Australia just for the photo? That's commitment Grin

I'm in for the photo.

sweevo
OK, sounds good Smile I just hope I'll be visible (prior group photos at previous conventions/events have left me covered up, almost obscured, due to my tall frame).

Spaceship Dispatcher
10.15am sounds like a perfect time for this. Hopefully we should all be checked in by then! I'm certainly planning to be there well in advance of the actual door opening time...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

10.15am sounds like a perfect time for this. Hopefully we should all be checked in by then! I'm certainly planning to be there well in advance of the actual door opening time...

Don't forget to leave enough time for breakfast Grin

Ian Kubiak
Hi guys.

I'm glad I could make this possible for you. I advise that you don't start queuing to early outside the venue as you may get cold or worse... rained on! it will be April after all. HA HA!

Ian

Lurena
Please count me in for that photo!
I wouldn't like to miss the once-in-a-life-time chance.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
sweevo wrote:

OK, sounds good Smile I just hope I'll be visible (prior group photos at previous conventions/events have left me covered up, almost obscured, due to my tall frame).

Can I suggest kneeling in front of the group? We'd be able to see you then. Cheers.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,127,464 unique visits since 8th January 2014