Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: Fire and Blood
The date: Friday, 25th March
The time: 7.15pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula and myself for the finale of series one...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder of this evening's Game of Thrones rewatch!

Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Anniew
Would have to be a watch for me. Never seen the programme. Started to read the book. All my favourite characters were dead by about the eighth chapter. Could never get back into it. May try again when I have an uninterrupted week. Have a nice time !
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Anniew
I'm the Gan fan of GOT.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Travisina
Anniew wrote:

I'm the Gan fan of GOT.

You think 'dead by the eighth chapter' is bad? You ain't seen nuthin' yet! When I started reading it, a friend advised me not to get too fond of any of the characters...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Anniew wrote:

Would have to be a watch for me. Never seen the programme. Started to read the book. All my favourite characters were dead by about the eighth chapter. Could never get back into it. May try again when I have an uninterrupted week. Have a nice time !

Annie, this is the first series since Blake's 7 that we've gone crazy for. It becomes an obsession and we talk endlessly about it. We even paid for premium satellite channels to see it first run. We'll never give up Blake's 7, but GoT certainly is running a close second.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Anniew wrote:

Would have to be a watch for me. Never seen the programme. Started to read the book. All my favourite characters were dead by about the eighth chapter...

Annie, this is the first series since Blake's 7 that we've gone crazy for. It becomes an obsession and we talk endlessly about it...

Kind of what Paula says, except for me it was the GoT books. They were my first totally-absorbing reading obsession since Lord of the Rings when I was a student.

When I was reading the first or second GoT book, I was doing a freelance editing job where the director couldn't afford to pay me apart from covering my expenses. And as Paula says, I was talking about it endlessly - the more so because what I was editing was a filmed stage version of Richard III, and I suddenly realised the similarities between that and GoT. Even the names Stark/York, Lannister/Lancaster. GoT is the War of the Roses, plus I Claudius. With Dragons.

Anyway, at the end of my job, the director presented me with THE ENTIRE SET OF G.O.T. BOOKS in lieu of payment! I was so happy - if he'd paid me money, it would have gone on household bills. This way, I had the entire series to keep forever. Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm here! Ready to roll...

BradPaula
Hello. Me too. Just waterproofing our jackets for the trip!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Yes, started too.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

England in April? What do you need water-proofing for?! Grin Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Yeah- I expected some sort of smart answer!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Series 5 is out now/soon, I'm planning to buy it after our vacation...

Travisina

I'm here! Ready to troll....

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Yeah- I expected some sort of smart answer!

Wouldn't want to disappoint Grin

BradPaula
We'll be buying the new series soon too.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

lol

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Hi Travisina!

BradPaula
Raven e-mail.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,876,197 unique visits since 8th January 2014