Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - The Harvest of Kairos - 26th MAR
mrsbookmark
trevor travis wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Interesting dynamic here. It's almost as if Avon has allowed Tarrant to be at the forefront, to see how he gets on. Tarrant makes a complete hash of things, and Avon releases he must assume the authority himself.


That would fit in with Avon's logic.


It fits in with Avon's character. He wants the Liberator, because of his urge to live comfortably and survive, but isn't interested in any kind of crusade.

It's only when survival becomes more desperate in Season D that Avon really takes control.


Also, Avon has no Liberator by Season D. Really, he had no reason to stay so he tries to invent reasoning. Since he has no real ideals this is problematic.
 
mrsbookmark
I wonder what would happen if Servalan made Dayna her protege.
 
trevor travis
mrsbookmark wrote:
Also, Avon has no Liberator by Season D. Really, he had no reason to stay so he tries to invent reasoning. Since he has no real ideals this is problematic.


Avon is need of Cally in the final season, as she seems the one person he can talk to. Unfortunately, she's dead.
 
trevor travis
As much as I love this episode, the ending is a bit forced. A re-set button is required - Servie can't end the episode on the Libby.
 
mrsbookmark
Jarvis please close your shirt!
 
trevor travis
It's such a shame Jarvik is killed. He could have replaced Travis as a semi-regular for the rest of the season.
 
Dragon32
OK. Happy Easter. Ttfn.
 
trevor travis
mrsbookmark wrote:

Jarvis please close your shirt!


Unfortunately, he'll never be doing anything again.
 
mrsbookmark
I was never a fan of this episode,-can't deal with Jarvik- though it was a lot more fun to watch it with others. Thanks for the company.Smile
 
mrsbookmark
Dragon32 wrote:

OK. Happy Easter. Ttfn.


Happy Easter to you to.
 
trevor travis
Dragon32 wrote:

OK. Happy Easter. Ttfn.


Bye Dragon32 and Mrs Bookmark, and Happy Easter!
 
Anniew
Also, Avon has no Liberator by Season D. Really, he had no reason to stay so he tries to invent reasoning. Since he has no real ideals this is problematic.


Phew grandkids off spending pocket money so I have time to comment. Avon's reasons for staying season 3 and 4
REVENGE - he plans to avenge Anna but needs to check out the new crew to ensure they are trustworthy and will keep him safe not run out in him when he puts his plan into action. That's why he lets Tarrant take the lead.

In season 4 he plans to kill Servalan for revenge. ( I need to kill her myself) It's why he kills Blake too - in revenge for what he thinks is Blake's betrayal.


( I think this has always been his main motive after escaping Cygnus Alpha )
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Gauda Cheese
Travisina wrote:

Sorry about your grandmother - hope she's okay. Send her get well wishes from the Horizon 'family'?

I'm missing this rewatch, too - as you say, life happens.


Thank you!

She needs an op and it's 70% chance of success.

Glad you all soldiered on here!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
9,178,517 unique visits since 8th January 2014