Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 1
thewayback7

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Bristol Meet Up 2016
RichardMk2
AvonGreen wrote:

Hello! Although i am very new to this fansite, this meeting sounds like fun! What better way to honour one of my favourite shows of all time?! I live in Somerset and often visit Bristol. May i ask exactly where this is held?
Avon G.

Hi Avon Green,

Directions to the pub are here:-

Address: 1 The Square, Bristol, Avon BS1 6DG

https://www.jdwet...ar-bristol
We look forward to meeting you next month! :-)

Post edited to make link clickable- Moderator.
Edited by BradPaula on 14 June 2016 00:01:51

AvonGreen
Ah, I know the Knights Templer very well... I used to visit it often.

Exactly when is it? Do fans dress up (costume), or is that likely to scare the local beverage consumers there!? Is a function room used, or do B7 fans just mingle with the ordinary terrans?

Btw...on my visits to Bristol city centre, i have spotted a very interesting person who walks around (shopping!) in a sci-fi costume!! Looks a little like a federation guard, minus helmet but with very large raised stiff collar and pointy ears, and strange pointy goaty! Looks a little like Ming the Merciless but in black!! Does anyone here know who he is?!!
A.G.

AvonGreen
P.s: Planet radiation sickness is still making my head forgetful, it seems... To be clear, i meant at what time on the 16th July, in local terran time units...?

RichardMk2
It will start at Noon in the bar. We just meet in the bar. We're not greatly into costume making but I usually wear a suitable T shirt that will identify me as a B7 fan.

Gina has CONFIRMED that she is now able to come: Excellent news!

winnie-l
AvonGreen wrote:Btw...on my visits to Bristol city centre, i have spotted a very interesting person who walks around (shopping!) in a sci-fi costume!! Looks a little like a federation guard, minus helmet but with very large raised stiff collar and pointy ears, and strange pointy goaty! Looks a little like Ming the Merciless but in black!! Does anyone here know who he is?!!
A.G.
Are you serious?! Where abouts zactly - not Broadmead but you mean StAugustineParade area???
Me not recall (offhand) ever seeing such in Brizzle ... so far....

AvonGreen
Winnie, oh yes. I'm quite serious!! I last spotted him (presume a male, from the beard!) walking past the old market area towards the quayside, having followed him from cabot circus, in mid-may. It struck me that he was dressed exactly the same as when i spotted him in March, that time walking across Queens Square with a silver chunky 'phaser' hanging from belt (obviously a prop or toy!), and supermarket shopping bag!! Very Ming the Merciless looking retro villan!! When i last spotted him in May, he appeared to recognise someone, and gave a very well spoken "hello" to some woman, sounding a little John Cleese in unemotional manner! And it was raining, but he was not the least bit bothered! Only in bristol, eh!?
Assuming he is a local, i'd love to find out who this fascinating character is! He was dressed very sci-fi!!

AvonGreen
Oh!! And he had a black walking cane, with some kind of large (red?) crystal orb at top. Bizarre but so cool!! Come to think of it, B7 would have been great with a sidekick villan like him!

RichardMk2
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

RichardMk2
Hazel who came to Return to Gauda Prime 3 last October has also CONFIRMED she's coming.

Lorna
Hazel, and perhaps Gary, will come to stay with me on the Friday. So we will be coming to meet you all on the Saturday. We are looking forward to a B7 meet-up!

RichardMk2
Lorna wrote:

Hazel, and perhaps Gary, will come to stay with me on the Friday. So we will be coming to meet you all on the Saturday. We are looking forward to a B7 meet-up!

Excellent news!

meegat39
Yay!!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

AvonGreen
I'm just checking that this meet is still happening on the 16th? In the bar from 2pm? I will teleport myself there.
A.G.

RichardMk2
Yes it's still happening!

RichardMk2
See you all tomorrow!

meegat39
See you all at 12! Smile
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

AvonGreen
I the newcomer, shall be teleporting myself in at around astronomical noon. Should i get my input coordinates wrong, it should just take me a moment to locate the correct gathering of crew!

Space Commander Travis
How did it go, anyone take any photos ? Smile

winnie-l
VILA: That was uncalled for. [Pours a drink] I only drink to be sociable. Cheers, Orac.

Oooooooooo we should have known!! How could we not?! ARGH
It's from #34, Rumours of Death!
We all remembered the bit-of-scene & dialogue clearly.
Just not which episode it was from!!

Must fix that.

It was a good meet. Some that intended to come couldn't make it, but others showed up in a surprise visit!
(Hi Purple!)
Lots of folks took pix (not me). Surely they'll post.
Edited by winnie-l on 17 July 2016 16:11:27

RichardMk2
It was great to see those who came, a nice surprise that Purple Cleric and PC Minor also joined us. Here's a link to my album on Facebook:-

[url]https://www.faceb...amp;type=3[/url]

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,185,532 unique visits since 8th January 2014