Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Invisible polls
Frankymole
In this thread, people are referring to a poll:
http://www.blakes7online.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=6&pid=2662#post_2662

However in both Opera 12.16 and Internet Explorer 10, there's no sign of a poll or any options.

Is there something wrong?

BradPaula
The poll is visible on the Home Page, left side down a bit. But I can't seem to access it. It should be heading the 'How Long a B7 Fan' thread in the 'Other Classic B7 Stuff' category. That's funny, I'm sure I voted earlier. Anyone? -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

President Solvite
Hmm..

Will need to test Opera..

But IE 10 is a bit buggy, suggest running it in 'compatibility mode' see it that sorts it.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

The poll is visible on the Home Page, left side down a bit. But I can't seem to access it. It should be heading the 'How Long a B7 Fan' thread in the 'Other Classic B7 Stuff' category. That's funny, I'm sure I voted earlier. Anyone? -Paula

Are you all talking about the same thing? The poll in the left panel is an 'official Horizon' one. These are created by mods/admins. The last one on the old site, in more or less the same place, was voting on favourite pairing of characters in Liberator Chronicles. You can only vote once, and only see the results if you're logged in. There is a thread to discuss the subject, but the poll won't appear at the top.

On the other hand, polls created by members (eg favourite Gerry Anderson series) are those that appear the top of discussion threads and remain visible there.

To narrow it down further, Frankymole - the poll doesn't head the discussion thread, but are you able to see the poll in the panel on the left hand side? Some people had issues with not being able to see parts of the site using IE10.

Paula - You can only vote once; after that it remains visible but you can't access to vote again (proper democracy, ya know!)
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.20 seconds
9,920,924 unique visits since 8th January 2014