Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Original scripts, schedules, floor plans, artwork
howard
What I said in the message that was lost was that I shall just have to take offers from people I think. I have been advised from one of yourselves that floor plans are about 100 but I do not know about the other things. The one thing that I feel should be kept together is that artwork. It is already together in one fastened bundle, and would spoil it to take it apart. It is fairly delicate as it is. Anything that I agree to sell will be sent recorded for the security of all involved. Will accept paypal as this can be done without fees if money is being sent to an individual rather than a business.

I was fascinated to see the model work that person is making. I did send a reply but not sure if it has got through due to the site problems. I did just ask them if they were involved with any film projects with these models. I am a videographer with experience in video filming/editing/DVD production. Might as well mention that anyway if it is of any interest to people.

If anyone is especially interested in offering for anything, remember that I am not very familiar with Blake's 7, so best to look at my photo page and give me the photo number for me to identify the item with, rather than saying something like 'the one with the stern of The Liberator'! If the other person really wants to come to Hastings they are more than welcome, but I don't know how far away you are.

Oh, someone said about scanning. Well, I do not have a scanner, only a printer. And do remember some of these are quite large! A better quality photograph might be a better option. That said, others might have scanning abilities for these.

Last thing, and this is up to you, but maybe best to make offers with private messages. I am not sure that the main thread is meant to be used as my personal auction site just because I am too tight to pay ebay fees. I don't think that this is really what this forum is meant for, and I do not want to upset anyone especially as I have only just joined, and really for only one reason. I do appreciate this.

Oh, and if any of you do have interest in Doctor Who early years, I do run a very friendly group on facebook called Doctor Who Missing Episodes Unofficial Group that you are most welcome to look at and join. Do not confuse this with the other one of a similar name that is notorious for banning people for breathing! Seriously, we are a nice bunch.

exterminator
I seem to have lost everything from you bar the first PM. I did send you a reply, I'll have to try and remember what I said now!! Grin
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

howard
What I have done now is put some videos on the following page
http://s1053.phot...amp;page=1
Sorry, need to copy/paste as it does not show as live link. I felt that the photos were not enough, especially for the scripts. And as I said before I am not sure exactly what all of them are, so I have videod and described all the scripts and schedules. This is to give people a better idea of what they are bidding for. Bit scared of people not getting what they expect to get, or if I have got muddled at all. So hope this will answer everyones questions a bit better.. Thanks
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 03 March 2016 17:41:01

howard
Okay, thanks t5o you all. One person here has made me a very kind offer for several pieces that I have chosen to accept. I will not mention their name in case they prefer it this way, but I will say that they are obciously involved with a lot of conventions and similar, so I am sure these pieces will be able to be appreciated by the right people much more now, instead of siting inside my cupboard! This person still took less than half, so there is plenty left. I have removed the photos of the floor plans they asked for, and they also took items 2, 3 and 6 from the videos I put up. Do not really want to re-edit them, so I am just saying which ones have been requested. I think there were nine in total, and still several floor plans and the artwork still available. Thanks so much to the buyer, and they will probably say who they are themselves. I am just trying to respect that person. What I did NOT want to do was paste his offer here just to try and get more from someone else. Hope I have acted fairly. Thanks, Howard

wall1885
howard wrote:

Okay, thanks t5o you all. One person here has made me a very kind offer for several pieces that I have chosen to accept. I will not mention their name in case they prefer it this way, but I will say that they are obciously involved with a lot of conventions and similar, so I am sure these pieces will be able to be appreciated by the right people much more now, instead of siting inside my cupboard! This person still took less than half, so there is plenty left. I have removed the photos of the floor plans they asked for, and they also took items 2, 3 and 6 from the videos I put up. Do not really want to re-edit them, so I am just saying which ones have been requested. I think there were nine in total, and still several floor plans and the artwork still available. Thanks so much to the buyer, and they will probably say who they are themselves. I am just trying to respect that person. What I did NOT want to do was paste his offer here just to try and get more from someone else. Hope I have acted fairly. Thanks, Howard

That's Brilliant Howard.
I'm so glad some of these are staying with one of ''us'' here on Horizon

Joe Dredd
howard wrote:
Hope I have acted fairly.

I think everyone here would agree that you've done your upmost to be as fair and open as possible.

howard
I am sure 'that person' will be happy to say who they are in their own time. I just feel it was up to them. I know they have already talked to someone else in this group. Also time to say that another member of this group has made an offer I have agreed to. This means items 7 and 9 from the video, and the photos ending with numbers 18 and 20, have also been reserved. I am sure this member will also do their utmost to ensure they are preserved and enjoyed by as many as possible. Thanks again.
Edited by howard on 06 March 2016 21:30:46

Spaceresearcher
As I've only just seen these posts, it would be greatly appreciated if who ever purchased the prop and set plans could PM me, I'd certainly pay for a nice PDF of them.

Many thanks Mr Howard. Sadly Blakes 7 blueprints and set design drawings etc have been scattered all over the place and when people like yourself come up with them, well for Blakes 7 fans like us, it's like uncovering new Pat Troughton Dr Who episodes for yourself.

Thanks for bringing them back to the light.

howard
Okay, I think it is time I updated a bit. I have had a few messages asking about what is left, and I must admit I have been a bit vague, as I was unsure. So today I can clarify what remains If you look at http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/howard138/library/?sort=3&page=1 you will see the photos of what remains. If you watch the videos, items 1, 4, 5, 8 and 10 remain. I am not sure whether any of this is of great interest. I am presuming that the best stuff has gone from the two people I was pleased to deal with on this group. But others have been asking about what is left. I may decide to keep just one or two pieces myself, but not necessarily. Maybe just a couple, without wishing to be dog in a manger. I consider I have been very lucky with what I have managed to sell, thanks to this group. Anyway, I hope that clarifies the situation. Thanks again.

dragonq
Have sent you a message, Howard.

exterminator
howard wrote:
I am sure 'that person' will be happy to say who they are in their own time.

Hello! I am the one Howard mentioned. I bought a few bits from him - the script, recording order and shooting schedule for Star One (as it makes a nice "set" of material for one episode). I also acquired the Liberator based plans he had (from Aftermath and Powerplay), that's things like the living quarters/corridor, trap door in the corridor floor, escape pod corridor and the escape pod itself (a possible future build - first time I'd have the actual plans before I start). I also got the design sketch of the "herder" from Dawn Of The Gods.

I am planning on getting the plans scanned and making them available, it's just a time thing at the moment, just got to get that flight deck station built first!
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

Joe Dredd
Great to hear the plans are in safe hands, Exterminator.

I was interested in the life pod plans myself, plus the plans which included the teleport area and the flight deck.

I look forward to seeing the plans, or photos of the inevitable life-size replicas, at some point in the future! : )

Spaceresearcher
Dear Howard,
I had emailed you a private message regarding the remaining items but have received no response. I can only presume the message never reached you.

Should I try a PM again?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,146,583 unique visits since 8th January 2014