Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
I love the world of castles and lords created on screen in this show...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Saw Colin's one- excellent. Must see Roslyn's one now. Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I love the world of castles and lords created on screen in this show...

I have to admit GRRM has created a very realistic world.

BradPaula
Let Kaitlin talk to the First Doctor....

Spaceship Dispatcher
David Bradley was so memorable as William Hartnell in An Adventure in Space and Time, but he was also good in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Let Kaitlin talk to the First Doctor....

Interesting observation...

He does play this role a lot like the First Doctor... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
By the way, I'm only 50/50 for next Friday; I don't know if I'm going to be working or not at the moment...

BradPaula

By the way, I'm only 50/50 for next Friday; I don't know if I'm going to be working or not at the moment...

OK. When you find out, just say.

BradPaula
Jorah? Dishonor? Never!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This show really does take time to get going, with some character sub-plots still developing without the main action touching them yet. And that's a good thing imo...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Marry Roslyn Frey? Sounds like a very fair offer...

Spaceship Dispatcher
This scene between Peter Vaughan and Kit Harrington is a good one.

BradPaula

Marry Roslyn Frey? Sounds like a very fair offer...

Have the song 'White Wedding' swirling in my head just now. 'Nice day for a RED wedding...' lol

Spaceship Dispatcher
Drogo ain't in a good way... Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Emilia Clarke has just starred in a new, romantic drama film with Jenna Coleman as her sister...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Uh oh... here's trouble. Oops

BradPaula

Emilia Clarke has just starred in a new, romantic drama film with Jenna Coleman as her sister...

Makes sense to me.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Don't tell Brad, but I'm sipping a nice 12 year old single malt while watching this as it's late in the evening here... Wink

BradPaula

Don't tell Brad, but I'm sipping a nice 12 year old single malt while watching this as it's late in the evening here... Wink

He'd love to join you only he's still at work and somehow that's frowned upon...

Spaceship Dispatcher
I prefer Denaerys and Jorah on the same side.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,151,896 unique visits since 8th January 2014