Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
sweevo

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
BradPaula
BradPaula wrote:

OMG! It is. Didn't recognize him.
He was a guest at a Vision's con we attended. Had half of the Robin of Sherwood cast there.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
So, the Starks are doing a 'northern' accent?

Spaceship Dispatcher
They auditioned hundreds of kids for the three principle child roles...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Every planet has a North...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Every planet has a North...

Exactly what I was thinking when one of the actors said 'coming' in that odd sort of way.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

He was a guest at a Vision's con we attended. Had half of the Robin of Sherwood cast there.

There's a certain degree of revived interest in RoS thanks, as with Blake's 7, to new audio adventures...

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

There's a certain degree of revived interest in RoS thanks, as with Blake's 7, to new audio adventures...

Yes, I see they were raising money to do an audio with the original actors.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm not overly disappointed with the demise of the Stark rebellion in a later series.

I'm not greatly keen on rebellions! Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
"And here we have Bronn, son of..."
"You wouldn't know him"

Lol Grin

BradPaula

"And here we have Bronn, son of..."
"You wouldn't know him"

Lol Grin

LOL. Love it. Oh, Charles Dance, is there a better actor? Probably but I can't think of one at the moment!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thank you.

You know what for Wink

BradPaula
I think I saw that the actor playing Bronn is also in Ripper Street? That is on our viewing list for later.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

LOL. Love it. Oh, Charles Dance, is there a better actor? Probably but I can't think of one at the moment!

Good question...

BradPaula
Is Sansa had any sense, she would have gotten out of Dodge at the first whisper of trouble.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I think I saw that the actor playing Bronn is also in Ripper Street? That is on our viewing list for later.

It's been well reviewed, but I'm cautious of falling into the trap of watching tons of crime drama; there's so much of it on television and it's usually easy viewing... too easy! I find that deeper and emotionally stronger drama is more rewarding, but it's so easy to end up watching wall to wall murder mysteries...

Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Is Sansa had any sense, she would have gotten out of Dodge at the first whisper of trouble.

She loves Joffrey still, and most of all her father.

Spaceship Dispatcher
See you for episode 9 at twenty-five past... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started.

No commentary on this one... Angry

BradPaula
Started.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Couple of other additions to my site lately, apart from the new story...

Colin's latest painting has been added to that gallery, the snakes advancing through the flooding cellar, and also Roslyn (atomicmayo) has created a drawing in her own unique style that has been placed at the end of the relevant story; Amelia being pulled along behind the truck in The Lost Temple: Revenge is not Sweet...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,853,548 unique visits since 8th January 2014