Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah... I didn't realise that Varys was a master of disguise in the books, with actual different persona...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Quite a jump to Castle Black! I was really getting into events at King's Landing...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
And there's a talking Raven here in the books.

I don't miss having a talking raven Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is a really interesting commentary, explaining the thinking behind the scenes.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Wasn't that the same raven which flew into Clara?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
SD, I just sent you a PM.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

SD, I just sent you a PM.

Thanks Paula, I just read it and will write a reply after the episode. Thanks for filling me in.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Wasn't that the same raven which flew into Clara?

Lol - yes, I did love all the GoT references in the latest series of Doctor Who... Grin

BradPaula
Tyrion, what a character! Love his 'servant'.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Tyrion, what a character! Love his 'servant'.

I love his reply to "how would you like to die?" Grin

BradPaula
Love Sam, too.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Interesting... a Lannister always pays his debts, but Tyrion offers the hill warriors something not in his power to give. He's under pressure, but it's an interesting choice...

BradPaula
Jon Snow, doing something stupid? Never!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Love Sam, too.

Yes, one of my faves.

BradPaula

Interesting... a Lannister always pays his debts, but Tyrion offers the hill warriors something not in his power to give. He's under pressure, but it's an interesting choice...

Offer to give them something they really covet. Smart man. Whether he can deliver is another thing entirely.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Jon Snow, doing something stupid? Never!

Nope, never. Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Denaerys is getting good at the politics...

BradPaula
I can just imagine the smell at the Guard's eating hall.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Clive Mantle...

BradPaula

OMG! It is. Didn't recognize him.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.80 seconds
9,940,528 unique visits since 8th January 2014