Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2 - Evening Meals
meegat39
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Amended order including MrOlag, MrsMrOlag and Trevor Travis sent off this evening, with a note attached that you might be coming on the Saturday meegat39

Thanks SD. In the end I went for a flexible train ticket so I can either go home after the con or join in with you guys on the eve. It's been a really hard decision!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Amended order including MrOlag, MrsMrOlag and Trevor Travis sent off this evening, with a note attached that you might be coming on the Saturday meegat39

Thanks SD!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The time and place of the meet up for all those joining us for our evening meals at a nearby venue on the Friday and Saturday evenings is as follows:

Please come to the hotel reception of the Kew Bridge Premier Inn between 6.15pm and 6.30pm on both the Friday and Saturday evenings. Please note that this is the Premier Inn and not the nearby Travelodge hotel with the same name. For anyone who doesn't know me, I'll be wearing a Dalek or Tardis tie. Otherwise follow the sounds of heated debate about the length of the Galactic War, or season one versus season four, and you should find us. I will take everyone to the venue from there. Any latecomers will be exiled to the other Cygnus Alpha!

(Directions to the venue will be left with the hotel reception. It's very close and guests at the hotel often dine there, so just say you're with the Blake's 7 fan club gathering and they will point you the right way. But if you are late and miss the meet up, make sure you look out on the way for any street signs written in Welsh; I'll return it to Paula afterwards)
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.25 seconds
9,908,219 unique visits since 8th January 2014