Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2 - Evening Meals
Ellen York
Fish and chips for Friday and quiche for Saturday.

Can't wait to see everyone Smile

AnnaGrant
Fantastic planning.

Friday- cod fillet, chips and mushy peas. Mmm.

Thank you.

Do we need to get any money to you for the deposit?

Spaceship Dispatcher
AnnaGrant wrote:

Do we need to get any money to you for the deposit?

No, just pay on the day is fine.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Sopron
Apologies for being AWOL again, SD. Fish on Friday and Cottage Pie on Saturday for me, please!

You are a true gem for planning this, thanks for everything

Cool

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks everyone, the deposit and the order are now sent to the pub.

More detailed directions for the evenings will be posted here nearer the date of the event.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Supreme Commander
SD - Sorry for the late response - I'd love to join you all Friday night and would like the Cottage Pie please.

Thanks so much for organising.

Spaceresearcher
I'd love to join but will be unable to attend (surprise surprise), but hopefully you all have a nice glass of Soma to wash it all down.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Supreme Commander wrote:

SD - Sorry for the late response - I'd love to join you all Friday night and would like the Cottage Pie please.

Thanks so much for organising.

Noted, thanks SC; I'll update our order with the venue soon.

sweevo
Sorry for the late response (been fighting depression/mood swings). I'm in for both nights. Smile Char-grilled 8oz Rib-eye steak and chips for Friday and Beer Battered cod fillet, chips & minted mushy peas for Saturday. I just hope I haven't left it too late (again, emotional volatility).

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ sweevo - I'll add you to the list but, since you previously posted that you were not definitely attending the event, you will need to let me know immediately if your plans change.

Anniew
Sweevo I hope you feel you can come. It's a great day out!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The updated/finalised list has now been sent to the pub with SC and sweevo's orders added.

Specific details on when and where we are meeting will be posted nearer the time.

MrsMrOlag
Omgosh is it too late to get in on this? I've not been on the forum for ages and when I asked Mr olag about where we were meeting everyone he said it was all arranged and we missed it! Say it ain't so!

Spaceship Dispatcher
MrsMrOlag wrote:

Omgosh is it too late to get in on this? I've not been on the forum for ages and when I asked Mr olag about where we were meeting everyone he said it was all arranged and we missed it! Say it ain't so!

No, but a good job you have come onto the thread when you have! What is your order, and for which night/s?

MrsMrOlag
OK we'll both be there both nights,
MrOlag:
Friday - Bangers n mash
Saturday - Cottage Pie
Me:
Friday - fish n chips
Saturday - cheese n onion quiche

Thank You!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks, all noted.

trevor travis
trevor travis wrote:

SD,

Saturday evening:
Char- grilled 8oz Rib-eye steak and chips. 16.95

I'll let you know about Friday evening, once I'm confirmed for that night.

Thanks very much for organising this - much appreciated.

SD,

I just realised that I haven't put in my order for Friday:

Please could I have:
Friday: Beer Battered cod fillet, chips & minted mushy peas. 9.50
Saturday: Char- grilled 8oz Rib-eye steak and chips. 16.95

Thanks very much.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good job that I wasn't emailing the Mr and MrsMrOlag's amendments through until today then, wasn't it? Wink

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Good job that I wasn't emailing the Mr and MrsMrOlag's amendments through until today then, wasn't it? Wink

It was. Grin

Thanks for organising this, SD.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Amended order including MrOlag, MrsMrOlag and Trevor Travis sent off this evening, with a note attached that you might be coming on the Saturday meegat39

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.40 seconds
9,909,881 unique visits since 8th January 2014