Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2 - Evening Meals
Spaceship Dispatcher
Okay people, we now have a definite offer from a public house close by the hotel and venue. They want a deposit, that will be paid this week, which means we are now at the phase of finalising as many of us possible as definitely coming. The landlord has given a menu and asked if we can give him the order in advance, because it's basically just him doing the cooking, so if you are able to say what you will want on both evenings then it will help him out. If you want to make your choice on the day then that's okay too, but the more details of our order we can supply in advance the better for him and us. The meeting time will be 6.30pm at the Premier Inn Hotel reception on both days, and provision will made to make sure that anyone running late will be able to catch up with the rest of the party.

This is our menu:

Char- grilled 8oz Rib-eye steak and chips. 16.95
Beer Battered cod fillet, chips & minted mushy peas. 9.50
Homemade cottage pie with chips or vegetables. 9.95
Bangers & mash with onion gravy. 8.95
Cheese & onion Quiche with chips and salad leaves. 7.95

Can anyone definitely coming please post here to confirm, with your meal choice for either or both days if you feel happy to make the decision ahead of the weekend. This is the latest list of those who registered interest on the previous thread:

Friday evening

Spaceship Dispatcher
Brad and Paula
Trevor Travis tbc
Travisina
Scott tbc
Hugbot
Sopron
Lurena
Ellen York
meegat39
AnnaGrant
Annie and Tom
Mistletoe + Minor
Karyn, Andy & Wendy

Saturday evening

Spaceship Dispatcher
Brad and Paula
Trevor Travis
Hugbot
Sopron
Scott tbc
Lorna
Lurena
Ellen York
Mistletoe + Minor
Karyn, Andy & Wendy

If anyone has any specific dietary requirements not covered by the menu, now is the time to let me know!
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 16 February 2016 07:18:18
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
SD,

Saturday evening:
Char- grilled 8oz Rib-eye steak and chips. 16.95

I'll let you know about Friday evening, once I'm confirmed for that night.

Thanks very much for organising this - much appreciated.

shadow
Thanks for doing all this organising
Beer battered cod for Friday
Cheese and onion quiche for the Saturday please

Many thanks
Wendy

Anniew
SD is the Annie on the list me? If so can you add my husband Tom. We're both coming to the Friday evening and would love cottage pie with veg please. Thank you so much
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Anniew
SD sorry should have made it clear that I can't do the Saturday!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Annie - Just added yourself and Tom to the list for Friday and removed you from that for Saturday.

Thank you!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Travisina
Hi SD,

Sorry to drive you mad - change of plans:

I'll now be staying at the hotel on Friday night (sharing room with the Supreme Commander) so please could you add me to the Friday night dinner, but take me off the Saturday night list?

I'd like the Cod & Chips, please Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Hi SD,

Sorry to drive you mad - change of plans:...

People telling me their plans is never a problem Wink

meegat39
SD, may I add my thanks to the others for you organinising this? Please would you put me down for a Cottage Pie on the Friday.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Spaceship Dispatcher
meegat39 wrote:

SD, may I add my thanks to the others for you organinising this? Please would you put me down for a Cottage Pie on the Friday.

No problem Happy

Hugbot
Thank you for organising this, SD! I'll have the cod fillet on Friday and the cheese and onion quiche on Saturday.

clanger68
SD you deserve the Keiller Gold Star for organising this, it is very much appreciated.

Our choices.

Friday:
Karyn - Bangers, Mash & onion gravy, 8.95
Andy - Beer Battered cod fillet, chips & minted mushy peas. 9.50

Saturday:
Karyn - Cottage pie and chips, 9.95
Andy - Char- grilled 8oz Rib-eye steak and chips. 16.95

What is happening with regards to a deposit, do you need some payment up front?

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Lurena
Now to the menu.
Well done SD! I think I'm a lucky fan to be able to join this get together!

Can you help me with the menu please? I'm not that familiar with your dishes.
I googled for some, but I'm interested in the cottage pie with vegetables for the Friday. Does it mean there is no meat in it? (vegetarian?)
I like all kinds of veg, but unfortunately pies do not agree with me...

My choice for Saturday is the Cheese & onion Quiche with chips and salad leaves, please.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
Lurena- #1 is a beef steak, char-broiled. #2 is cod fish, filleted and deep fried, #3 is the cottage pie, which is made with minced beef and vegetables topped with mashed potatoes: see link below:

http://www.bbcgoo...ottage-pie

#4 is Bangers and mash- meat sausage served with mashed potatoes and gravy, if memory serves, and #5 is the cheese and onion Quiche, which is eggs and seems vegetarian. I hope this helps.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Lurena
BradPaula wrote:

Lurena- #1 is a beef steak, char-broiled. #2 is cod fish, filleted and deep fried, #3 is the cottage pie, which is made with minced beef and vegetables topped with mashed potatoes: see link below:

http://www.bbcgoo...ottage-pie

#4 is Bangers and mash- meat sausage served with mashed potatoes and gravy, if memory serves, and #5 is thecCheese and onion Quiche, which is eggs and seems vegetarian. I hope this helps.

Thank you Paula!

SD, I'll have the Homemade cottage pie with vegetables then for the Friday, please.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
SD, Brad and I have made our dinner choices.

Brad: Friday: Cottage pie
Saturday: Cottage pie

Paula: Friday: Fish and Chips
Saturday: Quiche

Cheers and thank you for organizing this so well! Much appreciated.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Many thanks everyone for your prompt response in helping us to sort out the arrangements!

Travisina
I'm adding my thanks for sorting out the meal arrangements - cheers!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Lorna
Please put me down for cottage pie!

Mistletoe12
Fish and Chips: for me and minor - both Friday and Saturday. Thanks SD for organising the meals; it's much appreciated!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.77 seconds
9,826,891 unique visits since 8th January 2014