Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2 - What are you bringing to have signed?
sweevo
Dear Horizon,

This thread is for those who are going to bring items for the guests to sign at the upcoming Cygnus Alpha 2 convention on 9 April. Pics are welcome Smile Me? I'll probably bring something a little less well-known, such as a copy of the PlayStation classic "MediEvil", which features Paul Darrow as the voice of main antagonist Zarok the Sorcerer.

BradPaula
I have just started to amass things to bring to CA2 for signing. Of course we'll be bringing our Blake's 7 poster over the Pond for the third time and will be wanting Glynis and all the other actors and technical people to sign that apart from Michael, Paul and Jacqueline, as they have already signed it. Then I have Glynis Barber's diet book she can sign. I now have to go through our myriad of 8x10's and pick out which we want signed. I anticipate me buying photos at the venue too to have signed. So still in the process of getting them together but at least I've gotten a good start. As per the CA2 rules, we each have the opportunity to get two signatures for each guest and more if one pays for the privilege. With 120 people attending, I do hope that the strict 2 signatures per person rule is enforced to facilitate autograph lines and to limit any stresses on the guests. Wishing us all a great con.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'll be carrying the same book in my bag as last year in order to get as many autographs in it as possible - Blake's 7: A Critical Guide by Rodney Marshall
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
9,945,275 unique visits since 8th January 2014