Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Who should return?
Bayban Bayban 42%[5 Votes]
Meegat Meegat 17%[2 Votes]
Krantor Krantor 17%[2 Votes]
Vargas Vargas 0%[0 Votes]
Gan Gan 17%[2 Votes]
Dayna Dayna 8%[1 Vote]
Total Votes : 12
 Print Thread
Which character would you like to see Big Finish bring back?
stoke_rob
Big Finish are doing a great job in expanding the Blake's 7 universe, including bringing in new characters such as The President, Tolvin Savac and Nyrron. However which character would you like to return. Would be a character for whom the original actor is around to reprise the role or perhaps you would like to see a re-cast of a character if the original actor is unavailable?

Personally I think Bayban The Butcher is a stand out for a return if Colin Baker is willing, and Julian Glover's Kayn might be worth revisiting in a prequel to Breakdown. Although we've lost Aubrey Woods, I think a return to Freedom City would be fun and wouldn't mind Krantor being recast.

Recasting the regulars seems to be a very contentious among fans. However, if BF ever get the licence to include Series 4 we would need a Dayna for sure and rumours of a Gan recast wouldn't be too bad if they get the right actor. It can be frustrating that Series 3 stories always have to have Dayna 'somewhere else'. And what about a story set on Cygnus Alpha as Vila and Gan wait for Blake's arrival. Brian Blessed and Pamela Salem are still around.

So many possibilities for future storylines and characters.
Rob Cope

http://www.colinbakeronline.com
trevor travis
A Bayban prequel please.

Anniew
Meegat might be fun - breach of promise subpoena... Child support summons...false representation claims ( he told me he was a God).

Belkov's return would be great fun. And Dorian's and Soolin's back story. Avalon should definitely make an appearance and Jarrier.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:
Avalon should definitely make an appearance

She gives up the rebellion stuff and becomes a bounty hunter on the planet Chenga Wink

Lurena
Travis!
They shot the alien who once came in contact with the real Travis, see the February ficlet thread #16.
This alien might have transformed to Travis' appearance again fo it wanted to prove Blake was not the real one!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
JustBrad
We've told Jason Haigh Ellery that we would love to see a Tarrant / Bayban prequel.

Their meeting in the past is canon, and both actors are already in the stable.
Steven is already playing Tarrant and Collin has said he would love to reprise Bayban.

Spaceship Dispatcher
After some consideration, and a lengthy discussion on the exact same subject with Clare at the weekend, my vote here would go to recasting Gan so that full cast s1 dramas are possible; as regards other characters, I would prefer to see Big Finish concentrate on expanding the Blake's 7 audio universe with original characters, especially if those characters are plausibly connected and have spin-off potential that isn't dependent upon pre-existing copyright ownership.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
As Brad said above, we have 'pitched' the idea to both executive producers for Big Finish (Nick Briggs and Jason Haigh-Ellery) the idea of a prequel of sorts between Tarrant and Bayban. Tarrant did say he had met Bayban before so it's canon. We also brought up recasting Dayna and getting Glynis to reprise Soolin. But my first instinct, although having Brian Blessed in any capacity at Big Finish would be GREAT!, would be to bring back Bayban.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

dragonq
Gan. So we can have Series 1 stories.

rojkerr1
Bayban, the guns explosion overloaded the city teleport grid and projected him away. He wants revenge on Vila...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.39 seconds
9,931,250 unique visits since 8th January 2014