Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: You Win or You Die
The date: Friday, 12th February
The time: 7.15pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula and myself for our next visit to Westeros...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder of this evening's rewatch... Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
I'm just admiring the photo of 'horse guy' on the screen... an impressive specimen if ever there was! Hello, SD.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Started too!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just finished my personal rewatch of another Sarah Jane Adventures tale in time for this Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
We went to see Dad's Army at the cinema this afternoon and there was a location that we've all been to! Pickering station on the North Yorkshire Moors steam railway.

BradPaula
Sarah Jane is good! Oh, Charles Dance. Excellent actor. Would love to have him in the Big Finish stable.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Charles Dance made a big difference to the show, that's for sure.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Cersei has an... interesting view of life.

BradPaula
Cersei, boo hiss!

Spaceship Dispatcher
What on Westeros is Ned up to?! Angry

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Making sure he dies at the end of the series!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Making sure he dies at the end of the series!

Yes...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Boring prostitute scene.

zzzzzzz.....

BradPaula

Boring prostitute scene.

zzzzzzz.....

Yeah- they do it because they can, not as if it's really important to the story. The great masses yell for skin!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

...Theon turns up Angry

BradPaula
My money is on 'Little Finger' being last man standing come the end of the series.

BradPaula

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

...Theon turns up Angry

Hiss boo hiss boo!!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 2.42 seconds
9,168,457 unique visits since 8th January 2014