Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher
Davy = Vargas
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula

Without the bits of shouting.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Off topic, but I spent today finishing a new Doctor Who fanfic that I'm hoping to post over the next few days. It's inspired by this series and the early Troughton era but features the Capaldi Doctor and Clara Oswald, set in the most recent season; it's about 8000 words long.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Without the bits of shouting.

Well, I don't think we actually meet Davy so he might shout a lot... Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Off topic, but I spent today finishing a new Doctor Who fanfic that I'm hoping to post over the next few days. It's inspired by this series and the early Troughton era but features the Capaldi Doctor and Clara Oswald, set in the most recent season; it's about 8000 words long.

Sounds good. Can't wait to read it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Next setting change, to the Venusian surface...

trevor travis
I recognise him.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I recognise him.

George Pastell, Klieg in Tomb of the Cybermen

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

I recognise him.

George Pastell, Klieg in Tomb of the Cybermen

Of course it is Grin

trevor travis
A subjagated population. A bit B7 this.

BradPaula
He put him in a giant cabbage!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

He put him in a giant cabbage!

Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another Tomb of the Cybermen face.

trevor travis
This is great stuff... again.

trevor travis
Field Marshal Haig!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This is great stuff... again.

It's okay, but I was only 50/50 about including it in the rewatches.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Field Marshal Haig!!

Just put your underpants on your head, stick two pencils up your nose and say 'bibble'....

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Field Marshal Haig!!

Just put your underpants on your head, stick two pencils up your nose and say 'bibble'....

Blackadder reference?

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Field Marshal Haig!!

Blackadder reference?

Yes! lol

Spaceship Dispatcher
See you at quarter to for the next episode.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.70 seconds
9,107,862 unique visits since 8th January 2014