Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
thewayback7

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Star One - 13th Feb
Tyce
Well that was fun. Bye.

trevor travis
Avon, this is stupid
When did that ever stop us?

Grin Grin

Brilliant dialogue amongst high tension.

mrsbookmark
I love this ending.

meegat39
Thanks all gang! Great rewatch.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
Brilliant episode.

Thanks everyone.

mrsbookmark
I had a lot of fun. Great rewatch. See you all again soon.

Anniew
Sorry I can't join in rewatches, especially as I absolutely love this episode which is just about perfect!

Why does Travis want to destroy the human race. Surely the way to be a supreme ruler is to have someone alive to rule?

I was interested reading this question from Tyce. I think Travis is completely negative and suicidal by this stage especially after Trial. I think he just wants to revenge himself on the whole world by destroying it. He's nothing left to believe in. He's never shown any real interest in ruling anything - just doing his job with brutal efficiency. He sees his job now as destroying a world that has let him down so badly and will destroy it brutally. The Andremedons are just tools to him, not a stepping stone to power. I don't believe he's done a deal on the lines of, ' I'll help you destroy the human universe if you give me dominion over Earth."
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Tyce
Anniew wrote:

Sorry I can't join in rewatches, especially as I absolutely love this episode which is just about perfect!

Why does Travis want to destroy the human race. Surely the way to be a supreme ruler is to have someone alive to rule?

I was interested reading this question from Tyce. I think Travis is completely negative and suicidal by this stage especially after Trial. I think he just wants to revenge himself on the whole world by destroying it. He's nothing left to believe in. He's never shown any real interest in ruling anything - just doing his job with brutal efficiency. He sees his job now as destroying a world that has let him down so badly and will destroy it brutally. The Andremedons are just tools to him, not a stepping stone to power. I don't believe he's done a deal on the lines of, ' I'll help you destroy the human universe if you give me dominion over Earth."

Well I was being sarcastic but since we're going there....Travis did say in The Keeper "Look, Star One is the computer control center. It controls the climate on more than two hundred worlds, communications, security, food production, it controls them all. It is the key to our very lives. Think of all that power."

Travisina
Sorry to have missed this today! Glad you all had fun, hope to join you next week for Aftermath.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Tyce wrote
well I was being sarcastic

Sorry Tyce. Nothing so irritating than having a throw away bit of sarcasm being taken seriously. Good point about the Keeper. It's not an episode I ever watch much ( probably my least favourite) so I don't know it well.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Tyce wrote:
Travis did say in The Keeper "Look, Star One is the computer control center. It controls the climate on more than two hundred worlds, communications, security, food production, it controls them all. It is the key to our very lives. Think of all that power."

He did - because he was trying to appeal to Servalan (to whom power is a drug). Which, in itself, shows how little self-respect he has by this point, given that she treated him like a dog in "Gambit".

If Travis had said what he was actually planning: "Look, Star One is the computer control centre. It controls the climate on more than two hundred worlds, communications, security, food production, it controls them all. It is the key to our very lives. Let's hand over all that power to a group of alien pizzas", it's unlikely to appeal to Servie. Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,185,630 unique visits since 8th January 2014