Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey - group outing (theatre)
clareblues1
Hi all,

I have had news from Steven that he starts rehearsals in March for a musical production of Travels with my Aunt at the Minerva theatre (CFT) in Chichester. As yet the CFT hasn't released exact dates and ticket prices, but I was told that it runs until 4 June.

For those interested can you have a think about dates that would be suitable? I suggest that we perhaps look at May as we've got CA2 in April, but avoiding the Bank Holidays as the traffic will be manic on those weekends.

The only one I can't do is Saturday 21st May as I'm booked to go to Kew Gardens with my gardening club.

Cheers Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
Glad to hear news, Clare. We hope to see him in April right after CA2, but that all depends if they have the play up and running. Thanks for the news!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Anniew
I'd be up for that Claire. I live quite near Chichester and it sounds like a good play.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

meegat39
I would like to come to this! Will have to check diary etc.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
Hello all, dates for the run have now been announced - 18 April to 4 June.

Carol (astrogirl) would like to join us as well, but is unfortunately away on holiday for pretty much the whole of May. The only weekend date she could make is Saturday 28th, which is the start of the Whitsun Bank Holiday week and the traffic would most likely be a bit mad that day!

I could do Saturday 7th or 14th May or Saturday 4th June (note this would be an audio described performance - but that usually just means an electronic display with subtitles in past experiences)

Personally I'm inclined to favour 4th June for Carol's benefit, but we'll have to run with the majority vote.

BradPaula
Darn it. We'll miss Steven again by only a week. The only thing I can say is to give him our love and maybe next time will be better for our schedule. Sad

meegat39
Clare, the 4th June coincides with half term, so not a popular date methinks. Saturday 7th May would work best for me as I am working the Friday so I know we won't be wanting to go camping or away that weekend... How about April 23rd?

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

Darn it. We'll miss Steven again by only a week. The only thing I can say is to give him our love and maybe next time will be better for our schedule. Sad

I'm beginning to think he's avoiding us. Can't say I blame him.

Ellen York
JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'm beginning to think he's avoiding us. Can't say I blame him.

Your stalking skills are slipping (or he is getting better at dodging).
I was hoping for a theater outing this trip, sigh Sad

BradPaula
@Ellen: Depending on your schedule, Josette Simon is in a play called LUCE at the Southwark (London) Playhouse from March 9 to April 2. The play is about homegrown terrorism. Unfortunately we have already planned out our days in the UK so we'll be missing this also- but if you are set on seeing a play with one of 'our' actors in it- here it is.

Angry Angel
Hi all, I'd love to come and see this, I expect Dennis would too. Most dates are okay for us, apart from 30th April.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
Hi all, it's looking likely that we'll be going for either 7 or 14 May...I've tried to avoid April because of budget clashes with Cygnus Alpha happening in the same month. Get another pay day in between Smile

clareblues1
Tickets are from 20 btw, but not yet on sale.

meegat39
Hi Clare. I may change my mind about coming because Chichester is a long way for me.

clareblues1
meegat39 wrote:

Hi Clare. I may change my mind about coming because Chichester is a long way for me.

Hi Meegat...bless you...yes it is quite a trek for me too...a good 3.5 hour drive. The tickets don't go on public sale until 2 March, so you've got a bit of time to think about it yet Smile

President Solvite
Yes should be a fun evening..

Ticket price seems reasonable

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
RichardMk2
I would like to come. I could make either Saturday 7th May or Saturday 4th June.

clareblues1
Righty'o Richard Smile

clareblues1
Ticket prices are either 29 or 39 for full price seats. Under 16's 19 or 29.

I'm happy with either 7 May or 4 June. 4 June would suit me better, I know it's the end of the holiday week, but at least folks would be heading home (mostly!)

RichardMk2
So are we going for the 29 or 39 tickets?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,786,112 unique visits since 8th January 2014