Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher
Sean Arnold!!

As a big Bergerac fan, finding out he was in this was great Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
I love how the feature length format allows us to see more of 'life in the bunker' and the different departments, rather than just the main plot.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
When I reached the section in the plant section on first viewing I was really blown away by how well realised it was, with the choice of music and effects too.

trevor travis
Level 7 life looks a bit rubbish to me!!

Depreived of almost everything.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Michele Dotrice was gorgeous in this... Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Level 7 life looks a bit rubbish to me!!

Depreived of almost everything.

Deprived of Horns of Nimon repeats too though, so not all bad... Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
We're into the bit Paula hasn't seen before now... Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
The detachment of those with their fingers on the buttons while controlling the life or death of the whole planet is really well conveyed here, but also how it would be impossible for some of those people to feel that detachment...

Spaceship Dispatcher
We got to see the real thing (albeit with empty warheads) at the Yorkshire Air Museum last year!

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

We got to see the real thing (albeit with empty warheads) at the Yorkshire Air Museum last year!

I remember!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The central romantic pairing gives a really good dual viewpoint through which the events are seen.

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's a good similarity between this and The Way Back, though there it's simply not allowed to leave the bunker rather than impossible. Life in the Federation domes would have been interesting to explore, but we got a glimpse through Tel and Maya Varon.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Notably, this was produced two years after Doctor Strangelove was released. I think Anthony Bate was basing his performance on Sterling Haydyn as Brigadier General Jack D Ripper!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The desperation of M18 to keep the base together is a good performance, you can't quite tell whether he really is confident or just putting up a front.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Notably, this was produced two years after Doctor Strangelove was released. I think Anthony Bate was basing his performance on Sterling Haydyn as Brigadier General Jack D Ripper!

That's probably a factor. I've only seen Doctor Strangelove once so I'm not an expert on it by any means.

trevor travis
Nice cheery episode, this one. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Keith Buckley and Michele Dotrice are great in this whole episode.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This production seems to be just an hour, though I'm sure I read somewhere it was a little longer than the others. Absolutely brilliant though!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Nice cheery episode, this one. Grin

Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
Following the characters personal journey from the beginning to the end is so effective in this episode, really moving. Great direction, lighting and camera throughout too. So good, definitely my favourite episode.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
9,945,300 unique visits since 8th January 2014