Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
BradPaula
I was looking up the credits of Michael Halsey, who was the lawyer in The Way Back. He had a credit for Pretty Little Liars.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Emun Elliott, playing the singer, was the star of one of my favourite period drama series... The Paradise!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
I really got into the series after they took Tyrion prisoner. By then I could not wait for the next episode.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Emun Elliott, playing the singer, was the star of one of my favourite period drama series... The Paradise!

I've heard of that but have never seen it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Caitlin Stark started the war of the Five Kingdoms!!! Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Next episode at 25 minutes past Happy

BradPaula

Caitlin Stark started the war of the Five Kingdoms!!! Oops

Yes! I used to yell at the television 'shut up already!'

BradPaula

Next episode at 25 minutes past Happy

Got it. Must change discs.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I was looking up the credits of Michael Halsey, who was the lawyer in The Way Back. He had a credit for Pretty Little Liars.

I just had to look up who he played in PLL and yes, I remember him now! Didn't recognise him at the time though!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started...

Spaceship Dispatcher
No commentary on this one... Angry

BradPaula
Started!

BradPaula

We've not listened to any of the commentaries yet, but before we see the new series, we'll go through the series and watch it again with the commentaries.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

We've not listened to any of the commentaries yet, but before we see the new series, we'll go through the series and watch it again with the commentaries.

They're good from what I have heard so far, even the kids giggling through one episode...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ned is right about one thing. The widow's life doesn't suit Caitlin...

Oops

BradPaula
Oh, a Space Rat helmet.

BradPaula
I did miss the King once he left.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

He's a good character, though I'm not a fan of Mark Addy as an actor.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

He's a good character, though I'm not a fan of Mark Addy as an actor.

I remember him in The Full Monty, and then he did an American comedy series where he played a typical American Dad type slob. Never watched it.

Ah, Flower Knight- met him at TARDIS con.

Spaceship Dispatcher
All of the jousting scenes are so well done. We used to watch the jousts as a family at the Northampton Show many years ago.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,119,864 unique visits since 8th January 2014