Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Off topic again, but Andrew is keen to join us for dinner when we're in Wareham.

Great minds think alike, no? I was considering at least lunch, but dinner would be fine. Great news. Looking forward to this trip almost as much as the first one. Remember we sat together at the RTGP1 dinner? Did you think then we'd be doing holidays together? lol

No, but we get on well together from the first moment.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Sean Bean doing his Sharpe role...


True, but Sharpe was a pretty awesome series.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Off topic again, but Andrew is keen to join us for dinner when we're in Wareham.

Great minds think alike, no? I was considering at least lunch, but dinner would be fine. Great news. Looking forward to this trip almost as much as the first one. Remember we sat together at the RTGP1 dinner? Did you think then we'd be doing holidays together? lol

No, but we get on well together from the first moment.


This is true!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Sean Bean doing his Sharpe role...

True, but Sharpe was a pretty awesome series.

Very awesome! I have every episode on dvd Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
BradPaula
Jamie's the man!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
Great rewatch. I do apologize for missing much of the first episode today. Such a wonderful series is Game of Thrones.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks for sharing the rewatch today, even though you were obviously busy! Goodnight, see you next time for Out of the Unknown if TT can make it on Wednesday (usual plan B of Space:1999 if he can't)
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Thanks for sharing the rewatch today, even though you were obviously busy! Goodnight, see you next time for Out of the Unknown if TT can make it on Wednesday (usual plan B of Space:1999 if he can't)


Sounds like a plan! 'Night.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.39 seconds
9,796,924 unique visits since 8th January 2014