Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2 - pre and after event dinner and drinks plans
stoke_rob
I'm around on Friday night, not quite sure what my plans are yet. But I'll wear my B7 badge in the bar so if you spot me, say hi!
Rob Cope
 
http://www.colinbakeronline.com
clareblues1
I shall be around but not sure if I'll have time to stay for a meal, so it may just be a quick jar, but I am certainly up for the group photo!

Sorry for the party poop's, but my mum's a bit poorly at the moment, so it's all hands on deck at home.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
meegat39
oh sorry to hear about your Mum Clare, hope she's better soon. Thanks SD
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
BradPaula
stoke_rob wrote:

I'm around on Friday night, not quite sure what my plans are yet. But I'll wear my B7 badge in the bar so if you spot me, say hi!


Great idea. We'll be looking for you, too. If anyone has a Horizon/B7 badge, t-shirt, teleport bracelet, Moon Disc, Og headress-- wear/show/display it and show your pride and solidarity for our fandom. We'll be wearing our badges!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
All the best to your Mum, Clare. Sending my thoughts and good wishes your way! xx
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
clanger68
clareblues1 wrote:

I shall be around but not sure if I'll have time to stay for a meal, so it may just be a quick jar, but I am certainly up for the group photo!

Sorry for the party poop's, but my mum's a bit poorly at the moment, so it's all hands on deck at home.


Be great to see you Clare, positive thoughts and best wishes aimed at you and your Mum, hope she is feeling better soon.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
Anniew
Seconded. Smile
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Lurena
clareblues1 wrote:

I shall be around but not sure if I'll have time to stay for a meal, so it may just be a quick jar, but I am certainly up for the group photo!

Sorry for the party poop's, but my mum's a bit poorly at the moment, so it's all hands on deck at home.

I'm looking forward to finally meet you Clare.
I hope your Mum will feel better soon. I'm sending positive thoughts to you both.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Lorna
I hope Your Mother gets better soon. I am thinking of you. Lorna
 
clareblues1
Thank you all for your kind wishes. Mum is doing ok and is coping though the medication is making her very tired.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
Anniew
Oh Clare - it's so awful when your mum ( or dad) get ill and so difficult to watch them suffer. I'm so sorry. Hope it all works out fine.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Sopron
Sorry, late catching up with this thread.

I'm in for either/both/whatever transpires over the weekend. I am really looking forward to this.

Positive thoughts to you, CB, and CBMajor as well. x

Cool
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
Sopron wrote:

Sorry, late catching up with this thread.

I'm in for either/both/whatever transpires over the weekend. I am really looking forward to this.

Just added you to the list for Friday and Saturday.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
AnnaGrant
I'm staying at the Premier Inn Kew Bridge, just down the High Street from the venue, on the Friday night so will be looking out for all fellow B7 fans.
Put me down for the Friday night shenanigans, but I have to get off home on Saturday after the convention.
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
AnnaGrant wrote:

I'm staying at the Premier Inn Kew Bridge, just down the High Street from the venue, on the Friday night so will be looking out for all fellow B7 fans.
Put me down for the Friday night shenanigans, but I have to get off home on Saturday after the convention.

Okay!

That's the hotel that most of us are staying at I believe...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
***NEWS UPDATE***

I'm now in discussion with a local public house, within walking distance of the Premier Inn, that is willing to accommodate us and offer a main meal menu for us. As you can imagine, finding somewhere in London on a Friday and Saturday evening to look after a group of maybe twenty people is quite a challenge so I'm hoping this works out. The landlord is pretty keen at the moment, so I'll keep you updated.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
clanger68
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

***NEWS UPDATE***

I'm now in discussion with a local public house, within walking distance of the Premier Inn, that is willing to accommodate us and offer a main meal menu for us. As you can imagine, finding somewhere in London on a Friday and Saturday evening to look after a group of maybe twenty people is quite a challenge so I'm hoping this works out. The landlord is pretty keen at the moment, so I'll keep you updated.


Great stuff SD, keep us informed of your progress.

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
shadow
Brilliant , looking forward to seeing everyone again Smile

Wendy
 
clanger68
shadow wrote:

Brilliant , looking forward to seeing everyone again Smile

Wendy


Yaay, you are back on Wendy, got ORAC to fix things at last. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,859,603 unique visits since 8th January 2014