Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Breaking Doctor Who News
Spaceship Dispatcher
Never heard of Pearl Mackie, but welcome to Doctor Who nonetheless! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

President Solvite
There's this amazing thing called a search engine which reveals the following! Smile

http://www.dailym...octor.html

I used Bing but of course you do have all sorts out there.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Klenotka
I like that she has mostly a theater background. There is not much to say about her since the clip was 2 minutes long and was made for fans of football, who know only that companion should ask questions and yell "Doctor" Grin
But for me personally is positive that I liked her already and did not actively dislike her like Peri or Amy after ten seconds Grin
Donīt be Lasagne

Space Chopper
Well, this is the first time that Dr Who news has broken since the 2005 comeback that's actually left me completely non-plussed. I may actually not even bother tuning in when this comes on, and it dismays me to think so of a series I've loved almost as long as I loved B7.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Anniew
I thought she looked rather nice! What did you hate so much about her S C?
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Gauda Cheese
JustBrad wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

It'll be an attractive woman. Totally different.

With an edgy personality?

Looks like I was wrong! Se's kinda cute though. But a young female again SIGH
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

dragonq
Underwhelmed. I was hoping for an alien, stupidly.

Do you know, if you're looking for a companion who really was like nothing seen before, the one who immediately springs to mind is Leela. She had to replace Sarah Jane, which really was a hard act to follow. You'd never get away with creating a character like that today. The politically correct brigade would leave Mary Whitehouse in the dust.

sweevo
...again, why not a male companion similar to Jamie or Adric? Or even an alien, as dragonq stated. This is one of the main reasons why I find it difficult to get into the revived series.

Joe Dredd
Well, Christmas special aside, that was the entire Doctor Who season for 2016!

Space Chopper
Anniew wrote:

I thought she looked rather nice! What did you hate so much about her S C?

I don't hate anything at all about her- hate is a strong word. I have no feelings of interest whatsoever. I thought the little scenario was simplistic, trite, and more of the same-old, same-old. To be honest, I'm more looking forward to season three of Peaky Blinders, and season four of Ripper Street.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Klenotka
We donīt really know who her character is. She may very well be from a different time or even a planet. I read theories she could be from the 80s but only based on her clothes.
I hope Chibnall had a bit of a word as well, since he will be writing for her next year so she may be a bit different and not just another "the most important person in the universe" as NuWho did so far.
Donīt be Lasagne

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.40 seconds
9,120,938 unique visits since 8th January 2014