Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Random Rewatch - A1 The Way Back
BradPaula
Lurena wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Forgot that Tel Varon (Michael Halsey) was also in Gambit, as the guy who came up to Docholli and accused him of maiming him.

Yes he was. Is the actor still alive?

Yes, and still working. He was in Pretty Little Lairs just last year.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Wonderful rewatch gang. See you all next time. We have an Out of the Unknown rewatch scheduled for Wednesday evening and a double dose of Game of Thrones on Friday, if anyone would like to participate with TT, SD and myself. 'Night.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Lurena
BradPaula wrote:

Lurena wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Forgot that Tel Varon (Michael Halsey) was also in Gambit, as the guy who came up to Docholli and accused him of maiming him.

Yes he was. Is the actor still alive?

Yes, and still working. He was in Pretty Little Lairs just last year.

Oh great, perhaps he can be invited as a convention guest some day. I would like to hear about his view on the series, just because he was in those two very different episodes.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
clanger68
Great rewatch, thank you all for your company.

Gosh that flew by!
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
Clanger, would you like to pick next week's episode? Anything from "Redemption" to "Hostage" (apart from "Shadow" ).

Thanks.

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

littlesue wrote:

"No, I'm coming back"
THE line that hooked me on Jan 2nd 1978

Problem is, when Blake DID come back to earth, it was a disaster and he managed to get Gan killed.

That's B7 for you Wink

It's a bit like when Avon's remarks about how his and Blake's deaths might be linked in "Terminal", then goes and blasts Blake in the final episode with the biggest gun he could find, before getting himself in a compromising position with around 20 Federation guards Grin

Travisina
Hi all - sorry I missed tonight's rewatch, but our new telly was delivered this evening. We've not had a working TV since October, so it all got a bit exciting! Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
trevor travis wrote:

Clanger, would you like to pick next week's episode? Anything from "Redemption" to "Hostage" (apart from "Shadow" ).

Thanks.

Oooh, honored, thank you very much.

If I may, can I put 'Killer' forward as a choice.

Not least because Vila and Avon make a superb pairing and I have lovely memories of being kindly taken around the filming location by Lorna and other Horizon members on a fabulous sunny day.

Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
sweevo
Good choice Smile (sorry I didn't join in this episode, or the last, or the one before - need new audio gear to make stupid/funny comments during the rewatch). Plus, more fan service in "Killer", courtesy of everyone's favourite pilot/smuggler, who seems to be one of the inspirations for Metroid heroine Samus Aran. Smile

trevor travis
clanger68 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Thanks.

Oooh, honored, thank you very much.

If I may, can I put 'Killer' forward as a choice.

Not least because Vila and Avon make a superb pairing and I have lovely memories of being kindly taken around the filming location by Lorna and other Horizon members on a fabulous sunny day.

Smile

Cheers - Killer it is!!

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Cheers - Killer it is!!

Tynus is ginger. Maybe it's Tynus you've been thinking of, he's kind of like Evil Twin Del Grant. You're probably just confused.

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

Tynus is ginger. Maybe it's Tynus you've been thinking of, he's kind of like Evil Twin Del Grant.

You're feeling brave! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Tynus is ginger. Maybe it's Tynus you've been thinking of, he's kind of like Evil Twin Del Grant.

You're feeling brave! Grin

Extremely brave!! Grin

BTW is there any chance of a ginger-haired smiley to represent Del Grant? Pfft Pfft

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,104,730 unique visits since 8th January 2014