Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
Of course, you always defend yourself against a knife attack by grabbing the blade.

Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
"The Moon is no egg..."

Oh yes it is! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

"The Moon is no egg..."

Oh yes it is! Grin

LOL
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The pure awesomeness that is... THE WALL

Spaceship Dispatcher
CSI: Winterfell

Spaceship Dispatcher
Donald Sumpter is someone else that always adds an extra something even if he doesn't say much.

Spaceship Dispatcher
That's the *ahem* girl action over...

BradPaula

That's the *ahem* girl action over...

HBO and Cinimax and even the new NetFlix productions seem to put these scenes in because they can. And now it's expected, at least over here.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Drogo/Denaerys is an interesting on screen pairing, but there's a point raised by the cast asking whether it's actually Stockholm syndrome?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Joffrey/Sansa is less interesting!

BradPaula

Drogo/Denaerys is an interesting on screen pairing, but there's a point raised by the cast asking whether it's actually Stockholm syndrome?

Never thought of that!

BradPaula
Sansa 'wet blanket' Stark?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Run him through! Oh Ashildr, what are you doing! Oops

BradPaula
Now we get the full benefit of Joffrey!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Sansa 'wet blanket' Stark?

Cannot warm to Sophie Turner or her character.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Cersei is evil Oops

BradPaula

Can't tell you how satisfying her 'walk of shame' was last series. I won't elaborate and spoil it. But good scene.

Spaceship Dispatcher
There must have been loads of upset dog lovers over this sequence. I'm not a pet lover, and I hate it.

BradPaula
"You let that little girl disarm you, and you claim to be my son?" Not so fast, your majesty.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Next episode at 25 minutes past Happy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,838,127 unique visits since 8th January 2014