Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Heathrow looks a bit quiet as well.

How do we sign up for this form of travel? I was so jet lagged last time I could not get out of bed!

I think it's about to go wrong, Paula. Wink

Maybe you go in blonde and come out ginger Shock

Spaceship Dispatcher
I love the idea of Atomic Space, but would never fly in one myself
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Given this is 1966, they do a good job at making things look so foreign and eerie, it works.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Heathrow looks a bit quiet as well.

How do we sign up for this form of travel? I was so jet lagged last time I could not get out of bed!

I think it's about to go wrong, Paula. Wink

Very wrong.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
I hope they've used aquatar in the project, otherwise it won't work.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

If they use Aquatar then it means Blake worked on it. Actually, that's probably why it doesn't work.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

If they use Aquatar then it means Blake worked on it. Actually, that's probably why it doesn't work.

Blake was only tea boy. He wasn't allowed near anything technical Grin

trevor travis
If they're travelling by teleport, how come it takes so long. Isn't the point of teleport is that it's instant?

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

We are led to believe Blake was an engineer. He never really said what he did on the project-- tea boy may have been it! lol

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

If they're travelling by teleport, how come it takes so long. Isn't the point of teleport is that it's instant?

There's another fascinating question here too, that they and the ship exist in relation to themselves during the transfer.

BradPaula
I love the costumes- very Nehru like in their jackets and the big chain around the neck. I remember the Nehru look in the late 60's and actually had two frocks in that style. Yes, I'm that old!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

We are led to believe Blake was an engineer. He never really said what he did on the project-- tea boy may have been it! lol

There's a good thread idea! Was Blake telling the truth about being an engineer on the Aquatar project?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I love the costumes- very Nehru like in their jackets and the big chain around the neck. I remember the Nehru look in the late 60's and actually had two frocks in that style. Yes, I'm that old!

Wink

trevor travis
Omega... must have something to do with anti-matter then Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
I like the high level camera work, looking down on the set.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

The pygamas wore in this remind me a bit of the Sensorites Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Omega... must have something to do with anti-matter then Wink

And quite a similar scenario with the effects of matter and anti-matter colliding.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The ship and control room settings are really good, and I like the clichéd but effective explanations for mode slip...

trevor travis

I watched something a little different this evening before the rewatch. In 1992 Reeltime Pictures did a pilot for a new children's tv series called Sophie's Choice, presented by Sophie Aldred; the show never went to a full series, but the pilot has just been released on dvd with an interview with Sophie about recording it.

Was that before Corners?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Where is Lambda 1..?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,113,888 unique visits since 8th January 2014