Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
Lena Headey was excellent in a film about the German pilot ace Baron von Richthofen, called The Red Baron, that I highly recommend looking up.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Lena Headey was excellent in a film about the German pilot ace Baron von Richthofen, called The Red Baron, that I highly recommend looking up.

Oh, that sounds nice. Will need to see that.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Hey, there's a time lord! The maester.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

This is such a serious drama at times, it's great fun to see the bloopers and out-takes of the series. Oh- Just saw Jamie. He's gorgeous! For a cold blooded murderer, etc....

Actually it's his inappropriate relationship with his sister that I find harder to accept; the murder of the old king was no more than many heroes do in other shows that's portrayed as brilliant with different creative choices. Jamie is a character I quite like, and don't include him as a villain.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Hey, there's a time lord! The maester.

Indeed, a Doctor Who legend! He played the submarine captain in The Sea Devils and a sorcerer in The Sarah Jane Adventures.

BradPaula
Geoffrey- now there's a character! Boo!!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
I do really like all the pseudo medieval pageantry in this show, and especially this first episode.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Joffrey Wink

Travisina
I'm tagging on - not actually watching, but I've read the books so many times, just felt like joining the conversation.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Joffrey Wink

Right- Joffrey. He got his later...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

I'm tagging on - not actually watching, but I've read the books so many times, just felt like joining the conversation.

Welcome! Grin

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

By all means! We're just marveling over how young the kids look as compared to the last series.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Yay, Tyrion! Happy

BradPaula

We were absolutely shocked to hear he was an American- from New Jersey of all places! What an actor!

Travisina

Sean Bean is one of my favourite actors, brilliant as Sharpe of course but so many other roles too.

My copy of the first book has a pic of him on the cover. Hubby wandering past as I was reading it, casually said, "Is he dead, yet?" - and fortunately I already knew that Ned comes to a bad end before the end of Book 1, or that spoiler would have been grounds for divorce!

Although to be fair, Hubby did point out that Sean is killed in pretty much everything apart from Sharpe - Lord of the Rings, James Bond, GoT...

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Hey, it's Ashildr!! Wink

We like Ashildr! Hope they get their own series!

Me too - what fun that would be!

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:
I was just looking at Sansa and thought of her journey in the series.

And in the books, although I believe the TV series has departed from them considerably.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Although to be fair, Hubby did point out that Sean is killed in pretty much everything apart from Sharpe - Lord of the Rings, James Bond, GoT...

He survives Flightplan and The Martian... Grin

BradPaula
"See you at sun down".... if he lives that long!

BradPaula

Travisina wrote:

He survives Flightplan and The Martian... Grin

He's in the Martian? Great- we have that on our NetFlix list. But yes, Sean does seem to be killed in many of not most of his roles!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 2.28 seconds
9,159,702 unique visits since 8th January 2014