Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Game of Thrones
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: Winter is Coming
The date: Friday, 15th January
The time: 7.15pm UK time

Winter is coming!!

All are welcome to join Paula and myself as we begin our semi-regular Friday rewatches of Game of Thrones s1...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

JustBrad
Jon Snow: You Starks are hard to kill.
Ygrette: You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder of this rewatch this evening Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
I"m ready to go. What an epic series this is!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Happy

BradPaula
Hello and this will be a treat seeing the series again. Mind you, we'll be watching the whole thing in its entirety before the new series premieres....

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

BradPaula
Started.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The ice tunnel through the wall was an incredible opening sequence...

BradPaula
On an unrelated topic, we just heard and saw the trailer for Penny Dreadful and can't wait for that!! We're quite surprised at how much we enjoy it.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The ice tunnel through the wall was an incredible opening sequence...

We're blessed with a good bit of writing, excellent acting and actors and beautiful scenes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This opening sequence was not originally in the show, but it was added for the series proper so that viewers knew what all the dialogue references to it really meant.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

On an unrelated topic, we just heard and saw the trailer for Penny Dreadful and can't wait for that!! We're quite surprised at how much we enjoy it.

It looks like a good show for those into the pure-horror genre! I gather Billie is very good.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

It looks like a good show for those into the pure-horror genre! I gather Billie is very good.

First series, not as good, but then it may have been the restraints of her character. Series 2- wow!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Regards looking at accommodation in Wareham, can you hold fire on that for the moment? I'm planning to ring Andrew soon and see if he has a recommendation. I'll get our visit in his diary if possible.

BradPaula
It's amazing how this program started out like any other only to build and built until it was a world-wide phenomenon. We count the days until the next series which I hear has Ian McShane joining the cast!

Spaceship Dispatcher
One of the best title sequences and theme tunes ever.

BradPaula

Regards looking at accommodation in Wareham, can you hold fire on that for the moment? I'm planning to ring Andrew soon and see if he has a recommendation. I'll get our visit in his diary if possible.

Sure, no problem. Just trying to get things started.

BradPaula
I LOVE this theme and the clock-work mechanisms. Very ingenious.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

It's amazing how this program started out like any other only to build and built until it was a world-wide phenomenon. We count the days until the next series which I hear has Ian McShane joining the cast!

I'm looking forward to catching up with s5 in a few months when the dvds come out.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,135,400 unique visits since 8th January 2014