Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish Day 8
trevor travis
Anyone else coming along to see Mr Darrow & Ms Pearce?

Travisina
I'm coming, so are the Supreme Commander and Mistletoe12.
Very much looking forward to it - see you there!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

I'm coming, so are the Supreme Commander and Mistletoe12.
Very much looking forward to it - see you there!

See you there, Travisina.

Fingers crossed that Paul and Jacs have a panel... and that we hear some exciting news about the 2016 range!!

jdn-85
There's photo shoots as well

trevor travis
B7 panel at 3pm. Photos with Paul and Jacs between 10-11am.

clanger68
All sounds splendid, see you there. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Anniew
May try and get there late morning. Would love to but it's quite expensive and I can only manage half a day. Smile
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Just home. The B7 panel was easily the best of the day (although 99% is not reprintable on a family forum), with Paul and Jacs in fine form.

Cavan Scott gave out a few titbits, while trying to keep order:

* Volume 12 of the Libby Chronicles will go some way to concluding some storylines e.g. Vila's dad will return, while there is a sequel to the Armageddon Storm. Avon, Cally, Tarrant and Vila all feature in Volume 12.
* He confirmed a further series of full cast audios will follow, but was reluctant to go into much detail.
* They are looking into recasting Gan.
* Nothing from Series D due to rights.

Cav also mentioned a couple of other things to a group of around 10 of us at the end of the day, but I'm not sure if that was intended for public consumption.
Edited by trevor travis on 16 January 2016 19:43:04

Anniew
Cav also mentioned a couple of other things to a group of around 10 of us at the end of the day, but I'm not sure if that was intended for public consumption.
Edited by trevor travis on 16 January 2016 19:43:04

Well don't tell us THAT! I'm already sick as a parrot to have missed the day!

Travisina
We were looking out for you, Annie - sorry you couldn't make it.
It was an excellent day, and I'll be writing up a report as soon as poss - with everything that we *are* allowed to say!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

We were looking out for you, Annie - sorry you couldn't make it.
It was an excellent day, and I'll be writing up a report as soon as poss - with everything that we *are* allowed to say!

I wasn't sure what we were and weren't, which I why restricted myself to stuff from the actual panel, which is now public domain.

Annie, it was a shame you couldn't make it.

Anniew
Trevor, Travisina, absolutely gutted! Especially as, according to Facebook, I missed Mr Darrow going nearly ' full Strangelove'. Be interesting to read your comments on this ( and your explanations!!!)

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:

Was anything said about Josette Simon, now she's worked on a BF audio?

trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Hey, something has to be left for Travisina's summary of the day, I can't reveal it all!!

EDIT: Although don't expect any positive news in that direction.
Edited by trevor travis on 17 January 2016 12:48:10

jdn-85
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

That would be amazing!

Mistletoe12
I was too tired to check in last night. I'm getting old you know! But I had an excellent time at Big Finish Day 8.

What can I say about the B7 panel? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Cav Scott walked into a minefield and stepped on every single one. Brilliant!!! As TT wisely said, I'll leave it to Travisina to write her report summary.

Absolutely lovely to talk with Paul and Jacks (naturally.) I managed to meet everyone on my check list. All the actors and folks from BF were warm, friendly and welcoming! I have to say meeting David Warner ... shaking his hand; that was a personal thrill. He featured in many of my childhood nightmares thanks to his horror appearances. Really good to meet him and everyone in attendance. (Sorry, really, to Annie etc) It definitely features as one of my favourite B7/fan related days.

TT, I feel like we usually manage to wave, say hello and goodbye later in the day, so it was nice to sit and chat with you properly for a change! Travisina and Supreme Commander - it's always a pleasure to spend time in your company. Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,113,874 unique visits since 8th January 2014