Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
RSC Stratford Tour
clareblues1
Hello all, forum member Astrogirl (Carol) knows someone at the RSC who could arrange a tour and provided we can get a reasonable sized group together, would be willing to organise it for us.

Carol's friend (John) would be able to arrange for a leaning towards Gareth Thomas' time at the RSC to keep it relevant to our common interest.

I'm starting this thread to ascertain the level of interest. There would be a cost for this tour and looking on the RSC website they make a charge of around 8.50 per person and 4.50 for under 18's for most of their tours.

Availability of dates is likely to be limited and we have been asked to provide 2-3 possible dates. A weekend would be best me thinks as we all work! This may end up having to be on a Sunday when no performances or rehearsals are scheduled, so please bear that in mind.

If you're interested, please could you express that here and give some idea of your date preferences. I would suggest we make this for after Cygnus Alpha to give everyone a fighting chance of having some free time.

I'm certainly keen to see behind the scenes at the RSC and would certainly love to hear about Gareth's time there too and hopefully we can get a modest group together Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Travisina
By RSC, do you mean at Stratford upon Avon or the Barbican?

The charge is very reasonable, compared with tours of Shakespeare's Globe. However, travelling to Stratford would up the cost considerably. It's also quite a challenge to get there on Saturdays (thanks again for the lift to Volpone, Clare!) and nigh-impossible on Sundays.

But in theory, I would be interested, so please pencil me in as a cautious 'yes'. As for dates - any weekend in July - to allow time to recover from Cygnus Alpha and to restock the piggy bank.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
The thread title is "RSC Stratford tour"... Wink
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

D'oh! That'll teach me to pay attention.
It's been a long day...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
Travisina wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

D'oh! That'll teach me to pay attention.
It's been a long day...

Bless you Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

But in theory, I would be interested, so please pencil me in as a cautious 'yes'. As for dates - any weekend in July - to allow time to recover from Cygnus Alpha and to restock the piggy bank.

At the moment I'm available on the weekend of the 16/17 of July, but no other dates in that month.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Anniew
Cautious yes from me but after the end of July when schools have broken up. Thanks Clare!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clareblues1
I'm not sure when the school holidays start, but one vote for 16/17 July. Would early August work for anyone? If we can have 2-3 dates in mind it will help Smile

Mistletoe12
Likewise, a cautious yes from me ... travel is what I'd have to work out. My thanks again also for the lift to Volpone.

This sounds like it would be a fun, interesting outing- I'd like to go. And late July/August would be fine with me. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,161,682 unique visits since 8th January 2014