Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
New Liberator Chronicles Story - Recording today!
Travisina
Paul Darrow and Jan Chappell were in studio today recording Corners of the Mind, a new Liberator Chronicles audio set during Season C (original series, not the Del Grant version) - written by Andy Lane and directed by Lisa Bowerman.

Producer Cavan Scott announced the exciting news in his brand new Newsletter - click to subscribe!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Paul Darrow and Jan Chappell were in studio today recording Corners of the Mind, a new Liberator Chronicles audio set during Season C (original series, not the Del Grant version) - written by Andy Lane and directed by Lisa Bowerman.

Producer Cavan Scott announced the exciting news in his brand new Newsletter - click to subscribe!

What is the Del Grant version of the season? I thought that all the audios with Tom Chadbon are set between Death-Watch and Terminal rather than through the season as a whole..
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Travisina wrote:

What is the Del Grant version of the season? I thought that all the audios with Tom Chadbon are set between Death-Watch and Terminal rather than through the season as a whole..

Yeah, that's what I meant, but probably expressed clumsily - the Del Grant Season is Armageddon Storm plus LibChrons 9, plus all-cast series 2. The new LibChron being recorded today isn't part of that season-within-a-season... I wonder if it will reference it, though?

trevor travis
Good news!!!

As for Del Grant, he is a loose end that needs to be tied up at some point. He needs to depart, or.... (I can imagine Paula raising a certain object as I type this Pfft ) be killed off Wink

Del Grant has left by the time of "Terminal" / "Rescue".

BradPaula
That's the news we wanted to hear.

Yes, they should tie up the Del Grant themed audios. Let him have a row with Avon and he can go off, back to his mercenary work and live on.

Yes, TT, I said LIVE ON. (In case they ever need to write him into another audio down the road.)
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:Let him have a row with Avon

"You're ginger!"
"I am not ginger"
"Look, Orac has found the video of you in Out Of The Unknown - you're ginger!"
"Avon, if you call me ginger again, I will give you a black eye"

"Avon, where's Grant? And why are you wearing those sun glasses?"
"Grant has left. End of discussion. Now get off my flight deck, Tarrant."
"OK, Avon. We can talk about this in more detail at a later date. By the way, did you ever notice Grant was ginger?"

(Hoping Paula will have forgotten about the above by April Grin )

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Hoping Paula will have forgotten about the above by April Grin

How much do you think it would cost to bribe Cavan Scott to include a line in a future episode along the lines of...

"Who's your ginger friend, Avon?"
"His name is Grant..."

Grin Grin Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Now, now boys! Remember I still have a pretty good memory, in spite of my advancing age and I will be over in your neck of the woods come April, so watch your comments or I'll be packing my Welsh street sign again. Seriously- love the little teasing and can't wait to see you boys, and all the other Forum members come April. Yay!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Gauda Cheese
Yay more series C
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Anniew
Yay, Yay and thrice Yay!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Is this going to form part of LC12 I wonder? There are no details of the release on the BFP site yet, but wasn't volume 12 going to be the final LC before a relaunch in a different direction?

MockingbirdGirl
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Is this going to form part of LC12 I wonder?

Yes. It was mentioned in the December BF podcast.

jdn-85
Great news!

Hoping to hear more about future B7 range plans at Big Finish Day next weekend!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The fact that Tom Chadbon is not recording this is interesting... does it mean that LC12 will not after all wrap up the Del Grant story arc and that, potentially, his adventures as a crew member form part of their longer term plans?

Travisina
Who knows? There's definitely a new all-cast series being planned, so anything is possible Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Who knows? There's definitely a new all-cast series being planned, so anything is possible Smile

Even a cross-over episode with a Vila/Amy Pond team-up?! Wow!! Wink

(or a Grant/Amy cross-over... the Ginger Avengers or something)

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,161,818 unique visits since 8th January 2014